Samsung

Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
126 Reviews
5 / 5
I like the size of this phone. It is 6.5" and has a powerful performance. The battery is long lasting. I love this about Samsung phones. I don't have to keep recharging. This phone has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. It has impressive 5G speed. I never have any lagging. It plays videos, lets me do conference calls and uploads at optimal rates of speed. I like the edge to edge display. It has 120Hz refresh rate and keeps my viewing experience good. I like the slim design. This phone is engineered for home, work and play. It's durable and built to last.
5 / 5
I nothing this phone 1 or 2 years ago for my son bday. Is was realy good value of money big display. Batery life really surprise me because he play on it. Really good product. I love samsung phones.
5 / 5
Galaxy A53 allows me to have all the applications that I have in one device. At the same time, my phone still has enough memory.I like my phone!!!!
5 / 5
I've had Mt Samsung A53 for about a year now and I love it! The battery lasts all day with me on it for several hours at a time. The display is nice and bright. The phone picks up wifi or mobile data quickly and is very smooth when switching from different applications. Well my pictures can speak for themselves when it comes to the camera quality. It definitely could be better but it's good enough for now.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The design is very smooth and sleek its display is amazing for a A range phone and the performance is also really good for the range of phone. The battery life is really good mine lasts me all day. I like how good the camera is and how you can get pro modes in the camera settings Highly recommend if you want a overall good phone
5 / 5
Téléphone très beau, qui a une grande capacité de stockage, la batterie tient bien , l'appareil photo fait de superbe photos, on peut installer beaucoup d'applications, le téléphone ne rame pas . Et la navigation est fluide. Fonctionne mieux qu'un ordinateur, je n'utilise plus que lui... quand je devrais changer, cela sera compliqué de trouver un téléphone qui soit à la hauteur de celui-ci
5 / 5
J'ai ce portable, je l'adore, j'espère pouvoir le garder encore longtemps. J'y suis habituée, et il faut toujours un temps d'adaptation pour s'y faire. Je m'en sers énormément. Il est fluide, grande capacité de stockage. Il est beau. Écran assez large. Il fait de belles photos. Il est top !
5 / 5
Love the design and performance is really good and battery life is really good and camera quality is good as well and display is perfect for the size
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This phone is really good. It has an emoji studio and camera. It has been working well so far. I have owned this phone for a little over a year. The charge lasts enough for me. The screen looks clear. Samsung regularly sends updates to my phone.
5 / 5
Très satisfaite bon je ne suis jamais déçue des téléphones Samsung. Bonne qualité fluide agréable à utiliser. Il fait de belles photographies..