Samsung

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Super do dnes používám podle mě následovník a52s 5g. Fotky nádherné pouze mi chybí trochu víc možností na úpravu velikosti dat na fotku.display ok.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Such a great, sleek phone for everything from talking with your friends, to posting about your latest finds, to dojgn your schoolwork. The battery can last DAYS and the camera captures all my memories, exactly how they are. The display is easy to use and understand, and that screen quality is unmatched!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I think that this phone is overall pretty good. The camera quality is okay, but if it's dark outside, it gets a little yellow. idk how to describe it. I love taking pictures of the mood with it, and you can zoom in pretty well. The design is maybe not my favourite, I prefer Apple. The battery life is really good and if you are on your phone almost the day, for example on a trip it's gonna last all day. It's also pretty strong, so if this is your childs first phone or your child just drops its phone, often this phone is really good. If you are looking for a pretty cheap phone but still good quality, this is for you. There is nothing bad about it. I just think that Apple is more popular right now.