Samsung Galaxy A21 SM-A215DL - 32GB - Black (Metro - by T-Mobile) (Single SIM)

Samsung Galaxy A21 SM-A215DL - 32GB - Black (Metro - by T-Mobile) (Single SIM)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy A21 SM-A215DL - 32GB - Black (Metro - by T-Mobile) (Single SIM)!
How would you rate this product?
Estill Spgs, TN
Have been a lover of Samsung products for quite some time now and this new cell phone didn't disappoint! This was an early upgrade because I accidentally ran over my Samsung a11 (YIKES!) This new Samsung a21 is much better. I'm not sure what the screen is made out of but I love the clarity and its very easy to wipe clean and doesn't smudge!! I'm loving the way the device feels in my hands. Its is slightly bigger than the a11....the a21 has the screen tap feature to light up the screen just by double tapping! The biometric scan on the back is one of my favorite features!....I love how sleek the phone feels just holding it. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new phone.

Looking for your answer?