Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesSamsung
Front Control Dishwasher with Hybrid Interior in White

Samsung Front Control Dishwasher with Hybrid Interior in White

by Samsung

#16 in Dishwashers

Digital touch controls let you easily select dishwashing functions, while a convenient 3rd rack adds more room for cutlery and large utensils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Front Control Dishwasher with Hybrid Interior in White!
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
There are thing about this dishwasher that I like and things that I don’t. Cons- you cannot open the door and add things in that you forgot without it seeming to start the wash cycle again. Also, the heavy wash cycle seems to take hours. Pros- it is all stainless steel & is pretty spacious. It gets the dishes clean unless I over fill it. It was reasonably priced and installation was not difficult. I would recommend this dishwasher.
Megan H.
Greeneville, TN
We just bought this last year. It is holding up great. I just hate the buttons so bad. You barely bump it and it stops or turns on. It's kind of annoying when there is a lot of traffic in my kitchen at all times. I wish we would have gone with a different one. I do like the cleaning power.
Harshey  R.
Bloomington, IL
amazing dishwasher, saves lot of time from hand washing huge lot of dishes . Takes less time for full clean wash . I just add one dishwasher pod and the washer does the job .
Denisse M.
Santa Ana, CA
🙏🥰. I would love to try out this product so that I can review it. I love trying out new awesome products just like this one. want FREE SHEIN? 💖🎀 really quick and easy! Download the free app FETCH REWARDS & use the code "DUEUY" and scan a receipt, you'll get lots of cards to use for shein!! it’s definitely worth alot🎀💖. Thank me later 😌💸🧿.
Ashley M.
Waccabuc, NY
I would definitely use this for my house and my family. It is reliable and safe. 10/10 recommend
Meghan G.
Bought this brand new 6 months ago and the motor has already been replaced once. Not to mention the cycles take hours and the drying cycle is mostly ineffective.
Viki E.
I never had a problem with this dishwasher. It washes dishes perfectly and it is very quiet.
Madison C.
Bentonville, AR
the dishwasher that I have at my home and I absolutely love it! it is quiet and washes dishes quick. and it looks pretty from the outside, so that’s a plus! worth the price in my opinion because it cleans so well!
Tammy J.
Southampton, Hampshire
This is doing a great job in my house with 4 kids. Seems to be quite energy efficient too.
Alexia F.
Irigny, Rhône
Très bon appareil! Assez de place pour mettre des plats en plus de la vaisselle habituelle...

Looking for your answer?