Samsung Fresh White Mask Sheet 10 counts uploaded by Amee H.Samsung Fresh White Mask Sheet 10 counts uploaded by Amee H.Samsung Fresh White Mask Sheet 10 counts uploaded by Amee H.

BY 3W CLINIC

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A sheet-type, hypoallergenic facial mask Formulated with whitening herbal essences to brighten skin Reduces the look of dark spots & discolorations Provides cleaning & astringent effects to remove grease & oil Attaches perfectly to the face along with... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Amee H.
Fullerton, CA
✨ Why was this intriguing? Because it indicates the word "민낯자신감" (mit naat) meaning "bare face" (ja sin gamm) meaning "confidence "...its also 100% cotton and official product of Miss Korea pageant also the short ingredients list 👌
To be honest the packaging is not pretty (sorry...!) 3 w clinic if you are reading this contact me I can define upgrade your packaging haha 😂 .
Scent: smells like fresh laundry ... scent is mild but reminds me of fabric softener... not a good thing when it comes to facial products in my opinion... .
The Mask: it thick cotton sheet mask covered in watery Essence, very well moistened but not drippy 👍
Thoughts: I'm definitely not a fan of the scent, I have incorporated this product into few different routine and what has worked best was as a morning booster like while drying my hair etc... ⛔️ Do not use after exfoliating omg literally burned my face!⛔️
I felt it dried out too fast, it instruction indicates 20-30 minutes but it's more like 15-20 minutes, I started to feel lifting around 15, I removed it after 20 minutes. It left my skin slightly tacky so it took some time before the Essence was fully absorbed into my skin. My skin felt moisturized after removal and noticed my skin felt slightly softer. It's a not bad sheet mask for its price but to be honest too the scent is a big turn off...perfume is added it would have nicer if it was unscente