Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC- uploaded by Alyson M.Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC- uploaded by Alyson M.

BY SAMSUNG #59 in Cell Phone Cases

Samsung flip cell phone case for samsung galaxy s iii - pink (efc-1g6fp) see more...

Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC-
  • "The case is great looking light weight but when I drop my phone the case comes right off. " in 1 review
  • "I have this for my samsung galaxy tablet.I like how thin it is and how it also keeps it protected." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I loved my flip case it has many cute colors and it really protects my phone very well!
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
It looks really nice, but it doesn't offer up much protection for your phone at all.
Jamie V.
Southgate, MI
I have this case on my phone and I love it! Its cute and keeps my phone protected!
Maria V.
muy lindo y bastante femenino, no tengo uno así, pero tuve la oportunidad de verlo, porque una de mis mejores amigas lo obtuvo, me parece bastante practico, realmente este tipo de forros protegen muy bien la pantalla.
Dalia E.
sfax
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't really like this product. It is expensive and unworthy because there are other ordinary brands that do the same task. Easy to use as all others.
Veronika P.
Really like it. It is pretty but protects the phine well. Not too heavy and slim.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Alguien sabe si hay en color azul?