Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC- uploaded by Alyson M.Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC- uploaded by Alyson M.

BY SAMSUNG #60 in Cell Phone Cases

Samsung flip cell phone case for samsung galaxy s iii - pink (efc-1g6fp) see more...

Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC-
  • "The case is great looking light weight but when I drop my phone the case comes right off. " in 1 review
  • "I have this for my samsung galaxy tablet.I like how thin it is and how it also keeps it protected." in 1 review
Christina D.
I have this for my samsung galaxy tablet.I like how thin it is and how it also keeps it protected. I've never had any complaints about it.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
It looks really nice, but it doesn't offer up much protection for your phone at all.
Jennifer T.
Techie Expert
I bought my mom this case for her phone last summer. She loved it, but it became dirty after a while, so I replaced it with a cheaper version from Amazon. This case was far better quality, but she didn't necessarily need anything fancy or high end, so the Amazon case worked fine.
Maria V.
muy lindo y bastante femenino, no tengo uno así, pero tuve la oportunidad de verlo, porque una de mis mejores amigas lo obtuvo, me parece bastante practico, realmente este tipo de forros protegen muy bien la pantalla.
Ahmed B.
safi morocco
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is TAOUFIQ ESSADDOUQUI ESSLIMANI  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Dalia E.
sfax
Techie Expert
I don't really like this product. It is expensive and unworthy because there are other ordinary brands that do the same task. Easy to use as all others.
Veronika P.
Really like it. It is pretty but protects the phine well. Not too heavy and slim.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Alguien sabe si hay en color azul?