Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC- uploaded by Alyson M.Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC- uploaded by Alyson M.

BY SAMSUNG #55 in Cell Phone Cases

Samsung flip cell phone case for samsung galaxy s iii - pink (efc-1g6fp) see more...

Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC-
  • "The case is great looking light weight but when I drop my phone the case comes right off. " in 1 review
  • "I have this for my samsung galaxy tablet.I like how thin it is and how it also keeps it protected." in 1 review
Dayana A.
Dayana A.
Had one of these for my galaxy note 3 and although it offered great protection it was a bit annoying when trying to access my phone quickly.
Elina L.
Elina L.
I bought this a loved it it protected my phone with ease of use also had a spot for cards and money
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Lansdowne, PA
I bought a friend this cause I saw it an thought it was nice the color was pretty it had spots for a card and to put money...
shyanne c.
shyanne c.
I love that it looks really sleek, but I don't like the protection aspect, as it doesn't offer a lot of protection
Chantell M.
Chantell M.
Sandpoint, ID
I'm convinced that this cover is the only reason I haven't broken my phone over the last two years.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I loved my flip case it has many cute colors and it really protects my phone very well!
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Rome, NY
Amber C.
Amber C.
I have one of these for my galaxy s5, and i love it and hate it at the same time. I love that it makes my phone look super chic, you can talk with the flip cover closed, and that it protects your screen. But i hate that it doesn't protect my phone like other covers would. As soon as my phone hits the floor, the cover flies right off. Its very light weight. These kind of flip covers need some adjustments.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Techie Expert
I bought my mom this case for her phone last summer. She loved it, but it became dirty after a while, so I replaced it with a cheaper version from Amazon. This case was far better quality, but she didn't necessarily need anything fancy or high end, so the Amazon case worked fine.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
It looks really nice, but it doesn't offer up much protection for your phone at all.
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Alguien sabe si hay en color azul?