Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC- uploaded by Alyson M.Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC- uploaded by Alyson M.

BY SAMSUNG #60 in Cell Phone Cases

Samsung flip cell phone case for samsung galaxy s iii - pink (efc-1g6fp) see more...

Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC-
  • "The case is great looking light weight but when I drop my phone the case comes right off. " in 1 review
  • "I have this for my samsung galaxy tablet.I like how thin it is and how it also keeps it protected." in 1 review
Sierra D.
Rome, NY
Elina L.
I bought this a loved it it protected my phone with ease of use also had a spot for cards and money
Vanessa G.
Lansdowne, PA
I bought a friend this cause I saw it an thought it was nice the color was pretty it had spots for a card and to put money...
shyanne c.
I love that it looks really sleek, but I don't like the protection aspect, as it doesn't offer a lot of protection
Felicia H.
Nice thing for the phone. Maybe it will protect it from getting scratched , but provides zero Protection if you dropped it
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
Not a huge source of protection but super cute and keeps the thin feel instead of having the bulky covers. I can't stand the bulk cell phone feel so this definitely works for me.
If you drop your phone a lot, it is not for you.
If you like the sleek feel, you will like it.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I actually have a galaxy s6 but had a case like this love it so much! Very nifty honestly. Love how it turns my whole screen off as soon as I close the case !
Heather S.
I like this case! The only thing I didn't like about it, is it's not a very protective hard case!
Jessica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I loved my flip case it has many cute colors and it really protects my phone very well!
Amber C.
I have one of these for my galaxy s5, and i love it and hate it at the same time. I love that it makes my phone look super chic, you can talk with the flip cover closed, and that it protects your screen. But i hate that it doesn't protect my phone like other covers would. As soon as my phone hits the floor, the cover flies right off. Its very light weight. These kind of flip covers need some adjustments.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Alguien sabe si hay en color azul?