Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC- uploaded by Alyson M.Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC- uploaded by Alyson M.

BY SAMSUNG #59 in Cell Phone Cases

Samsung flip cell phone case for samsung galaxy s iii - pink (efc-1g6fp) see more...

Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC-
  • "The case is great looking light weight but when I drop my phone the case comes right off. " in 1 review
  • "I have this for my samsung galaxy tablet.I like how thin it is and how it also keeps it protected." in 1 review
Christina D.
I have this for my samsung galaxy tablet.I like how thin it is and how it also keeps it protected. I've never had any complaints about it.
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
These cases are great for women especially to go out on the town or mom's to throw in the diaper bag since it has a strap abd card slots!
Lindsay W.
Horseheads, NY
This product protects your phone while holding your cards and cash and you can speak on the phone with the front closed! how cool!
Vanessa G.
Lansdowne, PA
I bought a friend this cause I saw it an thought it was nice the color was pretty it had spots for a card and to put money...
Felicia H.
Nice thing for the phone. Maybe it will protect it from getting scratched , but provides zero Protection if you dropped it
shyanne c.
I love that it looks really sleek, but I don't like the protection aspect, as it doesn't offer a lot of protection
Elina L.
I bought this a loved it it protected my phone with ease of use also had a spot for cards and money
Chantell M.
Sandpoint, ID
I'm convinced that this cover is the only reason I haven't broken my phone over the last two years.
Heather S.
I like this case! The only thing I didn't like about it, is it's not a very protective hard case!
Sierra D.
Rome, NY
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Alguien sabe si hay en color azul?