Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC- uploaded by Alyson M.Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC- uploaded by Alyson M.

BY SAMSUNG #55 in Cell Phone Cases

Samsung flip cell phone case for samsung galaxy s iii - pink (efc-1g6fp) see more...

Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC-
  • "The case is great looking light weight but when I drop my phone the case comes right off. " in 1 review
  • "I have this for my samsung galaxy tablet.I like how thin it is and how it also keeps it protected." in 1 review
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Techie Expert
I had one and it ripped off and just got super gross after a while. The fiber part starting peeling away from it. Mine was cheaply made. I wouldn't ever get this again if I had a Samsung again........
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I actually have a galaxy s6 but had a case like this love it so much! Very nifty honestly. Love how it turns my whole screen off as soon as I close the case !
Heather S.
I like this case! The only thing I didn't like about it, is it's not a very protective hard case!
April B.
Madera, CA
This case looks ok but it's not my favorite. It doesn't offer much protection and the flap gets in the way while taking pictures with the back camera. It was affordable but I don't think I would recommend it to others.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
Techie Expert
A friend of mine had this case for her phone a few years back and she loved it. It was very sturdy and protected her phone very wellm too bad they dont make the same one for the s7 edge otherwise I would have bought it
Amber C.
I have one of these for my galaxy s5, and i love it and hate it at the same time. I love that it makes my phone look super chic, you can talk with the flip cover closed, and that it protects your screen. But i hate that it doesn't protect my phone like other covers would. As soon as my phone hits the floor, the cover flies right off. Its very light weight. These kind of flip covers need some adjustments.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
Not a huge source of protection but super cute and keeps the thin feel instead of having the bulky covers. I can't stand the bulk cell phone feel so this definitely works for me.
If you drop your phone a lot, it is not for you.
If you like the sleek feel, you will like it.
Jennifer T.
Techie Expert
I bought my mom this case for her phone last summer. She loved it, but it became dirty after a while, so I replaced it with a cheaper version from Amazon. This case was far better quality, but she didn't necessarily need anything fancy or high end, so the Amazon case worked fine.
Christopher M.
Phoenix, AZ
This case is alright It for sure protects the device the only thing that I had issues with it was the flap didn't really stay closed no matter how hard I tried to keep it closed it some how opened up.
Dayana A.
Had one of these for my galaxy note 3 and although it offered great protection it was a bit annoying when trying to access my phone quickly.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Alguien sabe si hay en color azul?