Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC- uploaded by Alyson M.Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC- uploaded by Alyson M.

BY SAMSUNG #55 in Cell Phone Cases

Samsung flip cell phone case for samsung galaxy s iii - pink (efc-1g6fp) see more...

Samsung Flip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Pink (EFC-
  • "The case is great looking light weight but when I drop my phone the case comes right off. " in 1 review
  • "I have this for my samsung galaxy tablet.I like how thin it is and how it also keeps it protected." in 1 review
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Techie Expert
I had one and it ripped off and just got super gross after a while. The fiber part starting peeling away from it. Mine was cheaply made. I wouldn't ever get this again if I had a Samsung again........
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I actually have a galaxy s6 but had a case like this love it so much! Very nifty honestly. Love how it turns my whole screen off as soon as I close the case !
Heather S.
Heather S.
I like this case! The only thing I didn't like about it, is it's not a very protective hard case!
April B.
April B.
Madera, CA
This case looks ok but it's not my favorite. It doesn't offer much protection and the flap gets in the way while taking pictures with the back camera. It was affordable but I don't think I would recommend it to others.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
Techie Expert
A friend of mine had this case for her phone a few years back and she loved it. It was very sturdy and protected her phone very wellm too bad they dont make the same one for the s7 edge otherwise I would have bought it
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Virginia Bch, VA
These cases are cute but are not good at protecting the phone. I had one and dropped my phone whole screen cracked and went black. It was a disaster.
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Techie Expert
These cases are great for women especially to go out on the town or mom's to throw in the diaper bag since it has a strap abd card slots!
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
Not a huge source of protection but super cute and keeps the thin feel instead of having the bulky covers. I can't stand the bulk cell phone feel so this definitely works for me.
If you drop your phone a lot, it is not for you.
If you like the sleek feel, you will like it.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Nice thing for the phone. Maybe it will protect it from getting scratched , but provides zero Protection if you dropped it
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Rome, NY
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Alguien sabe si hay en color azul?