BY SAMSUNG

Samsung EX-YZ927ZZASUS NX Mini 9-27mm Lens: Focal Length: 9-27mm Magnification: 0.18x Filter Attachment Diameter: 39mm Compatibility: Samsung EV-NXF1ZZB2HUS, EV-NXF1ZZB2JUS, EV-NXF1ZZB2KUS, EV-NXF1ZZB2QUS, EV-NXF1ZZB2IUS cameras see more...

• It is a good quality and what camera is it compatible with?2 Answers
  • What camera is this compatible with 2 Answers
  • Is it good quality. Do you recommend it. 3 Answers
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
I like it a lot. this works very well for my camera. the focus is great and the lens fits perfectly. I would recommend this product to others just because of how easy it is to use and how much I do like it a lot
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Its a beautiful lens. Adjustable to any quality of picture you want to take. Gives your camera a cool look. But its a little bit pricey I would say.
nairobi P.
Doral Florida
Very good the brand. They are very easy to use. To my love for its handling in all the environments. Always we use them in the family
Paola M.
Techie Expert Level 2
This Samsung lens is pretty good quality but I still prefer the tradicional way of taking high quality photos
Stephanie C.
Warren , MI
I adore this lens because it goes from small 9mm to 27mm. If you have the Samsung mini NX I suggest this lens
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
Amazing quality lens. GORGEOUS pictures great quality. Pictures turn out fantastic each time without fail.
Dee J.
Beautiful lenses , high quality and decent prices... for those who are new to photography or more advanced
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
Techie Expert Level 3
A must have for amazing pictures to capture the memories of family or just to take amazing pictures.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Techie Expert Level 2
These mini lens are genius. It's about time they reformed the smartphone camera. It's a must have. .
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
I love this lens it's awesome I can't believe how clear everything is it's well worth the money
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
Is this a good lens?
Brittany S.
I purchased this camera with the 9mm lens and realized at a special occasion that I couldn't zoom in to take pictures. Does this lens allow you to zoom in?
Andrea P.
Norwalk , CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it good quality. Do you recommend it.
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
Is this compatible with samsung wb110f dslr camera?
Tyazia W.
Kennesaw, GA
What camera is this compatible with