BY SAMSUNG

Samsung evergreen a667 factory unlocked slider cell phone gsm compatible - black see more...

Deanna M.
I used to have this and it was one of my favorite phone of all time back then. works pretty good last me long.
whittney k.
Sanger, TX
Isn't the best phone. always thought id break it. keys were really small. definitely glad I switched to iphone
Jacinda W.
Cloverdale, CA
Very very nice cell phone. It is very easy to use. Easy to work. It has a nice style to it. I love using it
Kara Joy A.
Winter garden, Fl
My favorite phone that I had for a long time. I loved having the full keyboard that was easy to navigate.
Daisey G.
Apo, Ae
I love love love that this phone has a keyboard. Reminds me of the old sidekick style cell phones
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
Hated this phone when i had it before i went to the galaxy. I hope you do not get this phone!
scarlett w.
A great phone. Easy to use. I would recommend this phone for a younger kids first phone.
Dana G.
Damascus, VA
I love it and I love texting and the style of it and I would tell my friends and family
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I had one I did use it a lot love it work great and very east to use for texting
Mauricio S.