BY SAMSUNG

Samsung evergreen a667 factory unlocked slider cell phone gsm compatible - black see more...

Kayla H.
Kingsville, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I had this phone in highschool. It was very durable. I enjoyed that it had a full keyboard so that I could type way faster than my friends with flip phones. The camera wasn't the best.
Evelyn D.
I still have this phone tucked away somewhere. This phone is amazing. it is not a touchscreen, but the full keyboard that slides out is a wonderful part of this phone. the phone is eco friendly and eco conscious. one of the games is even about the environment. this is a great phone.
Stefanie P.
This phone is a much older model. I would say close to 10 years now before the advent of Google's Android. At the time, this phone was great. It slid out so you could type on a keyboard. The screen is a bit small and there were no apps available but it met basic phone features.
Holly M.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I picked this phone because it was easy to text on. I can send emails and surf the net with it closed or open. Came with some great apps. The screen is the perfect size. There are many options for ringtones and a variety of options for personal settings.
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
I miss this Samsung slider phone. I remember I had this phone back in the 2000 era. I absolutely loved it too. It was so much fun to text on this phone & to slide it up eveeytime u needed to use it. I love love this phone so much even if it is old skool! ;)
Brooklynn  G.
Somerset, KY
This is a great starter phone for kids. I like it myself. it also has the full keypad Witch is a plus. it has a lot of options as to ringer style Witch is also a plus. and the battery is perfect. it will stay charged for days.
Jennifer M.
Glendale, CA
I use to love the phones back then and Samsung always comes out with the best phones in my opinion better than an iPhone. Yes and there is always something new to find in a Samsung good camera to
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
This phone is good. it's not as bad but it's good because it comes with a camera and a slide out keyboard. it's a good phone for someone who hasn't had one before. it's a good starter phone.
Roni A.
Graniteville, SC
Oh, please don't show this to my Hubby!
Do you know HOW much he loved his slider. Was so against a smartphone. Ask today, and he'll tell you his next phone ... This one! :)
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
I have a samsung galaxy 3. these phones are ok. i wish you could customize it more with layout. the battery does not last long and the chargers are always getting a shortage.