BY SAMSUNG

Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand Black Sapphire see more...

• Did anyone have problems with it not charging?1 Answers
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
If I could throw this out the window I would. Why did the manufacturer make the lip so small. It's like a phone slip and slide because if dont set it on there just the right way it slides right off. Also if you dont place it directly over the center it will start blinking at you and that blue light is not very dim at all. Also it charges slower than if you had your phone plugged in with a normal cable.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I was given this for free luckily because I honestly am so cheap when it comes to technology. I had a friend who had multiple so they gave me one and I keep it on my work desk. It is very convenient and it charges my phone so I really have no complaints.
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
I used this fast charger to charge my iPhone 8 wirelessly and I love it. It charges it really fast and I love not messing with cords. I picked mine up on sale for only 30 dollars.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
This Charging Dock did not meet my expectations at all. You have to set your phone on there just right (if you have a case on your phone it makes it even more difficult) there's been numerous time that I wake up in the morning to a completely dead phone.
Veronika Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It's not a must but definitely nice to have. I can watch videos without trying to put my phone so that it wouldn't fall. Creates convenience for me and looks nice as well. I bought it when i had samsung 6 but it works for samsung s8 as well so definitely not a waste
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This thing is absolutely horrible. Mine is not exactly the same as the one here. It's white, lays flat and is a few months newer but is otherwise the same.samsung fast charger for.galaxy, note and similar phone's. From day two it would blink meaning my phone was not charging and I would have to pick my phone up and try again. That's if it would register a charge at all if my phone was on. And even if I did it stopped randomly after five to thirty min, let it die then maybe start charging it. I wasn't guaranteed a charge unless my phone was off and even then it has to be laying in the perfect position. These samsung fast chargers.Have major issues and if my charger port wasn't broken and I didn't have to use.it I wouldn't. There's just too many bugs they didn't work out before releasing and they keep releasing newer models with the same bugs and no warning. It's bad business samsung and these chargers are more trouble than they are worth.
Lucinda M.
I bought two of these one for me and one for my boyfriend. I use mine every night so my boyfriend got jealous and needed one too but it became a pain for him to take his otter box off all the time. even my commuter case needs to be taken off as well as a cheap plastic case I got from Wal-Mart because my otter box ended up breaking from taking it on and off for charging....i really like how it tilts my phone up...but come on Samsung, our phones are expensive we want them in cases at all times and it's a pain to take them on and off every day
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
This charger looks nice. Large flat service. Never keeps contact with the phone so it won't stay charging. Laying flat is the best way cause if you flip it to keep it standing up it's even worse. At least this was free with phone
Jayda C.
Awesome product for all Samsung users! I love how this little gadget charges my phone quickly compared to cord chargers! I love how it's portable and you just have to set your phone on it to charge your phone.
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
I bought this fast wireless charger for my note5 and for about 3 weeks it worked fantastic. Then it started having problems when the light blinks while your phone is docked means it is not charging this would happen after only 5 mins on the wireless pad. I tried to take it back to best buy for them to look at it or exchange it but they wouldn't assist me in am disappointed it should be doing this after only one month. I guess with new technology there will always be some sort of issues
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Did anyone have problems with it not charging?