by Samsung

Style: Book Fold Case Features: Foldable Stand Maximum Screen Size Supported: 8" Color: White Exterior Material: Synthetic Leather Height: 8.3" Width: 5" Depth: 0.4" Weight (Approximate): 3.04 oz Application/Usage: Tablet Compatibility: Samsung - Galaxy Tab 3

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AMERICA SAMSUNG - TABLETS EF-BT310BWEGUJ BOOK COVER WHITE FOR GALAXY TAB!
How would you rate this product?
My tablet is pretty much ok but i would really not call it good as all the times my phone tends to hang due to the applications in the phone which is very annoying most times.
Hyderabad telangana india
Mama Mia I lover tge way every one loves it when you get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get
Excelente aparato me gusta su forma de interactuar con el usuario por medio de su sistema operativo lo recomiendo.
I love my tablet and I wish I could buy another as I technically bought it for my son but we're fighting over it!
Techie Expert Level 2
This book cove is amazing i love the colour and i can also persoalize it to hoever i want it
Me encanta no eh tenido problema alguno carga rapido tiene el suficiente espacio, es rapida

Looking for your answer?