SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AMERICA SAMSUNG - TABLETS EF-BT310BWEGUJ BOOK COVER WHITE FOR GALAXY TAB

BY SAMSUNG

Style: Book Fold Case Features: Foldable Stand Maximum Screen Size Supported: 8" Color: White Exterior Material: Synthetic Leather Height: 8.3" Width: 5" Depth: 0.4" Weight (Approximate): 3.04 oz Application/Usage: Tablet Compatibility: Samsung - Galaxy Tab 3 see more...

Cait C.
Fair Haven, VT
Easy to put on/take off, protects the tablet from damages quite well, easy to wipe clean on the outside surfaces. Only downfall is the interior material being white is very easy to stain, and not easy to get them out. Other than that its a decent case, semi pricey for what it is. But when you want a case that actually fits this is the one.
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
Love the color, looks expensive even if it is affordable. Protects my tablet from any damage. Fits perfect my device and still lets me take it inside my handbag. No problem for the photo time since it has a hole for the camera, also you can charge without taking it off
Andrea C.
Clarksville, TN
I like it very much since you can take anywhere. Price good. The batteries stays charge for a long time. The only thing is that some favored application you may want to download are not comparable.oanther thing I like it is that you can use your finger to navigate ( touch) screen.the size is good too. I would recommend it to be use for game or to just work.
Lori V.
P let us know if you are not the intended recipient, or 30th, but it was greatP let us know if you are not the intended recipient, or 30th, but it was P let us know if you are not the intended recipient, or 30th, but it was great
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I have not been as satisfied with the Android laptops vs Apple. Apple is more intuitive and easier to figure out how to do things and change settings. The Samsung device works well, sound and picture quality are good, but the user interface is not as intuitive and it's also harder for children to figure out how to do things.
Melinda H.
I've been using this cover for a while now it really seems to hold up it's defiantly one l would buy agin l use this cover when l don't need a lot of protection it's slim and light so tablet fits nicely in my bag with no added bulk.
Todd F.
Santa Monica, CA
Works ok as a cover, but it didn't work as a stand. Gotta work as a stand, Samsung!! I would quite frankly go with a simple Logitech combo cover/keyboard so you can type on one's Samsung tablet.
Gail T.
Jackson, MI
Love it, always a nice clear pic, with plenty of memory, I would say it is one of the best I have ever used. I wouldn't try to discourage anyone from buying one!
Ann G.
Brooklyn, NY
I am still new with the Samsung and The book cover is great for me for I carry the table around in my bag and it get knocked around a lot.
The cover protects it, from all the stuff I carry.
Cindy N.
Albert Lea, MN
This is a good starter but I am having a hard time with a few things this is my first tablet so may be my own fault I need help to down load some things