Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesSamsung

by Samsung

#6 in Dishwashers

Samsung DW80K7050U Stainless Steel 24 Inch Wide 15 Place Setting Energy Star Rated Built-In Dishwasher with Curved Handle and StormWash™

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung DW80K7050U 24 Inch Wide 15 Place Setting Energy Star Rated Built-In Dishwasher with Curved Handle and StormWash™!
Julie Kate F.
Lebanon, TN
This is the dishwasher my hubs and I picked out when we built our house. I love everything Samsung. I’ve never had any issues with this dishwasher. I LOVE the amazing sanitizing it does to my dishes. It even has a cute little song that plays when the load is finished, and the door pops open slightly for drying. I couldn’t live without it!
Val G.
Emmaus, PA
Samsung DW80K7050U 24 Inch Wide 15 Place Setting Energy Star Rated Built-In Dishwasher with Curved Handle and StormWash™ uploaded by Val G.
We have had this dishwasher for about 2 years now and have been very happy with it. It’s so quiet you don’t even realize it’s on and it does a really good job with the dishes. I’ve put just about everything in it and it’s cleaned it all thoroughly. I don’t even need a lot of detergent.
Pearl T.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
We are huge fan of Samsung brand and own many electronics so when it came to replace my old dishwasher I opted for This dishwasher. Inside design is pretty good for loading various dishes. Very user friendly. I mostly use cascade pods. There are various cycle options available to use. User friendly and energy saver. I would recommend it❤️
Dariana G.
Excelente calidad me gusta mucho y lo e usaso desde hace muchísimos años es muy buena calidad la durabilidad es excelente lo recomiendo buen producto
Tara T.
Mundelein, IL
It’s a good dishwasher, it’s very quiet and gets the dishes clean. I’m taking away a star because it sounds like a very quiet train for the whole last part of the cycle and it’s very annoying
Janice M.
San Antonio, TX
Yes my family love this. I saw it at a friends house and i knew I must get it one way or another . lol
AdrianaColombiana &.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This dishwasher is stainless steel and sleek looking but the only thing I don't like is that you always have to clean the outside because you see all the fingers prints. Otherwise I recommend it
Yefri A.
Nashville, TN
Thank you very much, I thank you very much, and I thank you for letting me be one of your Influenster family, I would like to receive many more products and give my opinion and let my friends and family know, thank you very much 🥰
Isobel H.
Portsmouth, VA
Not terrible- but not great! I do not feel like my dishes get 100% clean when I use this dishwasher. I find myself hand washing after I’ve ran them through a cycle to get them fresh enough for my liking.
Jamie M.
Dover, DE
I just received this dishwasher after purchasing and it is much quieter than my previous brand. It does a good job at washing the dishes and has a nice heating system to ensure my dishes are sanitized. I feel like it could be more sturdily built as the price is so steep.

Looking for your answer?