Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesSamsung
Digital Touch Control 55 dBA Dishwasher in Stainless Steel

Samsung Digital Touch Control 55 dBA Dishwasher in Stainless Steel

by Samsung

#1 in Dishwashers

Digital touch controls let you easily select dishwashing functions, while an adjustable rack accommodates larger dishes.

Has anyone had any issues with these going out in the first 6-8 months?
Start your review of Samsung Digital Touch Control 55 dBA Dishwasher in Stainless Steel!
Jaime C.
Spring Hill, FL
When we moved into our house a year and a half ago it came with all samsung appliances in a gunmetal type finish. The dishwasher is nice and so far has not given us any trouble. I like that you can change a lot of the wash settings on the front with the click of a button. It also has bottle jets that none of my previous dishwashers had. I really like that because they get cups really clean. The dishwasher washer is also a pretty good size. We can fit quite a lot in there. It also has this top very shallow rack I just discovered about a month ago. I am not sure what that part is for but you could fit a lot more dishes in that area which is pretty cool. We use the cheapest great value pods in the dishwasher and it seems to do a really good job at cleaning everything to my satisfaction. My only problem with this dishwasher (and most dishwashers really) is that I wish it came in more colors and prettier finishes. I would love a dishw Samsung Digital Touch Control 55 dBA Dishwasher in Stainless Steel asher with gold accents. I feel like I can't decorate the kitchen the way I would like because of the color of the appliances. I can't speak to the longevity of the dishwasher yet because we haven't even had it two years but so far so good. I think this dishwasher is a good reliable one and the price is reasonable when compared to others. As long as you like the look of it, I don't think you would be disappointed with it.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Cleans the dishes extremely well even if we leave food caked on them. Uses [email protected] water but does take a long time to clean them.
Sherry H.
Thomasville, NC
I absolutely love my dishwasher. I have to have a clean kitchen before I start cooking and I can make that happen within ten minutes tops with my dishwasher. I am also so very thankful for my dishwasher. When I was the dishwasher It would take me at least 39 mins to clean all my dishes. I cook very often so I run the dishwasher atleast once a day sometimes two time. I would definitely recommend this of you can afford it it’s so very much worth it.
Candace L.
Orange, TX
Not sure if this is the exact one I have. I can sterilize my dishes if I want to. This dishwasher cleans really good.
Esther  P.
Bellaire, TX
Gets the dishes clean and easy to use. No odor inside so far. It’s moderately quiet but occasional I hear a cycle noise every few seconds. The outside is virtually stains and fingerprint resistant which is very nice. Would probably recommend.
Veronica  C.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Nice. Fast and hard worker and it fry plate so good , no worries with that , happy purchase
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
It is amazing, I only do two washes a week, it is very large and very well divided, it has many options for temperature, intensities and times, it leaves everything absolutely shiny, it does not leave the glass with white spots, I have not had any mechanical problems with this, I have it for years
Tony W.
Odebolt, IA
Just an amazing product works so well couldn’t ask for a better product. Works wonders definitely repeat buyer. Would recommend to others decently priced just a great overall easy to use products highly recommend!
Michael E.
Jefferson Cty, TN
When it comes to appliances, people can have a lot of opinions, but Samsung has always worked well for me. Some of their design features could be better thought out, but overall a reliable product within a median price point.
Global B.
Compartment distribution it’s a little off, it doesn’t allow you to pack it with a lot of items… It is great for two people maybe a couple with a child, but this is not for a large family.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...