BY SAMSUNG

This mobile phone features a 3.2MP digital camera for capturing special moments and Bluetooth capability for hands-free calls. VZ Navigator provides driving instructions to get you to your destination, and the microSD card slot allows you to store media. Early termination fee of $175. see more...

Deanna E.
Deanna E.
Redding , CA
We just purchased this phone for my fiancé and I'm pretty sure he loves everything about it. I'd say the best feature is the camera nice and crisp pictures every time. I think it was a very reasonable price for the quality of the phone.. Perfect the way it is!
Saby A.
Saby A.
This phone lasted for so long. it was cheap but simple. it is good as a starter phone for children to call you up if they stay after school. it is very easy to use and does have decent features. it is very reliable and sturdy. i recommend as a first phone.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Brandon, FL
The Samsung Convoy 2 cell phone is a great heavy-duty basic cell phone. It is built to withstand lightning, water, shock, and being dropped multiple times. If you need a cell phone that makes calls, andtakes simple pictures, this is the phone for you.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Aberdeen , Sd
I love my phone but the longer I have it the more problems I have! the charger port is broken and not fix able, the charger port cover broke off and it seems like the back light on my phone is going out! I love Samsung but this phone is dissapointing.
Sianna P.
Sianna P.
La Porte, IN
Went through 2 of these because the screen would break off the base. Not only that but the speaker quality left MUCH to be desired and it would cut out something fierce when going over state lines.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Its a great phone that does what it need to do ! i have had it for quite some time and never had any problems i think I'm going to give it to my son for his first phone becouse its very easy to use
yanitza M.
yanitza M.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
It is very good team at the time was a big help your technology, your brand is nice recommend if you want to have good communication, there are more things but today was very good.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is probably the least favorite phone I have owned in a while. The camera takes very poor quality pictures. Comes with no bells and whistles and not a lot of storage space.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This is a great phone and has a ton of features. I have also dropped it a bunch of times and the screen has never cracked it is just super strong for a klutz like me.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Farmingville, NY
I have the Galaxy s6 edge and I love it and all of the wonderful features. I would definitely recommend this phone to everyone