BY SAMSUNG

This mobile phone features a 3.2MP digital camera for capturing special moments and Bluetooth capability for hands-free calls. VZ Navigator provides driving instructions to get you to your destination, and the microSD card slot allows you to store media. Early termination fee of $175. see more...

Amanda C.
Great phones. My hub has broken several of them and I say they are great because they r tougher than other phones and are inexpensive to replace. Hard to hear on the speaker but not terrible. I'll keep repurchasing!
Deanna E.
Redding , CA
We just purchased this phone for my fiancé and I'm pretty sure he loves everything about it. I'd say the best feature is the camera nice and crisp pictures every time. I think it was a very reasonable price for the quality of the phone.. Perfect the way it is!
Saby A.
This phone lasted for so long. it was cheap but simple. it is good as a starter phone for children to call you up if they stay after school. it is very easy to use and does have decent features. it is very reliable and sturdy. i recommend as a first phone.
Carly C.
Aberdeen , Sd
I love my phone but the longer I have it the more problems I have! the charger port is broken and not fix able, the charger port cover broke off and it seems like the back light on my phone is going out! I love Samsung but this phone is dissapointing.
Brittany H.
Brandon, FL
The Samsung Convoy 2 cell phone is a great heavy-duty basic cell phone. It is built to withstand lightning, water, shock, and being dropped multiple times. If you need a cell phone that makes calls, andtakes simple pictures, this is the phone for you.
Tina S.
fairview, pa
My phone is not listed. It is a Samsung Core Prime. So far I like it. I am new to smart phones and it is a phone that can set to basic for people like me. Now that I am use to it I switched to regular mode. I have complaints about it yet.
Hayden I.
Gilbert, AZ
Great phone for greens starting off with phones... perfect for just calling parents, and your kids will be popular at school because apparently flip phones are the new rage... and great for low price! very pleased
Dakaota D.
Union City, IN
I bought this for my father who will forever use a flip phone. He absolutely loves it! When he gets a call, it says "call from (insert name here)" and then it rings. It absolutely tickles him to death!
stephanie b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Its a great phone that does what it need to do ! i have had it for quite some time and never had any problems i think I'm going to give it to my son for his first phone becouse its very easy to use
Sianna P.
La Porte, IN
Went through 2 of these because the screen would break off the base. Not only that but the speaker quality left MUCH to be desired and it would cut out something fierce when going over state lines.