Add a Photo

By SAMSUNG
#105 in Smartphones
This mobile phone features a 3.2MP digital camera for capturing special moments and Bluetooth capability for hands-free calls. VZ Navigator provides driving instructions to get you to your destination, and the microSD card slot allows you to store media. Early termination fee of $175.
Deanna E.
Deanna E.
Redding, CA

We just purchased this phone for my fiancé and I'm pretty sure he loves everything about it. I'd say the best feature is the camera nice and crisp pictures every time. I think it was a very reasonable price for the quality of the phone.. Perfect the way it is!
Saby A.
Saby A.

This phone lasted for so long. it was cheap but simple. it is good as a starter phone for children to call you up if they stay after school. it is very easy to use and does have decent features. it is very reliable and sturdy. i recommend as a first phone.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Brandon, FL

The Samsung Convoy 2 cell phone is a great heavy-duty basic cell phone. It is built to withstand lightning, water, shock, and being dropped multiple times. If you need a cell phone that makes calls, andtakes simple pictures, this is the phone for you.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Aberdeen, Sd

I love my phone but the longer I have it the more problems I have! the charger port is broken and not fix able, the charger port cover broke off and it seems like the back light on my phone is going out! I love Samsung but this phone is dissapointing.
Tina S.
Tina S.
fairview, pa

My phone is not listed. It is a Samsung Core Prime. So far I like it. I am new to smart phones and it is a phone that can set to basic for people like me. Now that I am use to it I switched to regular mode. I have complaints about it yet.
Erica B.
Erica B.

These are the phones all of my staff members have, they run after school programs. they are super durable and I have never had one break!!! that's impressive given that I have 21 staff members using this phone around 1500 kids daily!
Karisa R.
Karisa R.

For the price I loved this phone. Unfortunately, it required an outrageous bill from Verizon. After over 10 years of service with them, I opted to save several hundred dollars per year by switching carriers and buying a smart phone.
Hayden I.
Hayden I.
Gilbert, AZ

Great phone for greens starting off with phones... perfect for just calling parents, and your kids will be popular at school because apparently flip phones are the new rage... and great for low price! very pleased
Dakaota D.
Dakaota D.
Union City, IN

I bought this for my father who will forever use a flip phone. He absolutely loves it! When he gets a call, it says "call from (insert name here)" and then it rings. It absolutely tickles him to death!
Sianna P.
Sianna P.
La Porte, IN

Went through 2 of these because the screen would break off the base. Not only that but the speaker quality left MUCH to be desired and it would cut out something fierce when going over state lines.

Join Now