BY SAMSUNG

This mobile phone features a 3.2MP digital camera for capturing special moments and Bluetooth capability for hands-free calls. VZ Navigator provides driving instructions to get you to your destination, and the microSD card slot allows you to store media. Early termination fee of $175. see more...

Brittany H.
Brandon, FL
The Samsung Convoy 2 cell phone is a great heavy-duty basic cell phone. It is built to withstand lightning, water, shock, and being dropped multiple times. If you need a cell phone that makes calls, andtakes simple pictures, this is the phone for you.
Carly C.
Aberdeen , Sd
I love my phone but the longer I have it the more problems I have! the charger port is broken and not fix able, the charger port cover broke off and it seems like the back light on my phone is going out! I love Samsung but this phone is dissapointing.
stephanie b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Its a great phone that does what it need to do ! i have had it for quite some time and never had any problems i think I'm going to give it to my son for his first phone becouse its very easy to use
yanitza M.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
It is very good team at the time was a big help your technology, your brand is nice recommend if you want to have good communication, there are more things but today was very good.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This is a great phone and has a ton of features. I have also dropped it a bunch of times and the screen has never cracked it is just super strong for a klutz like me.
Laura G.
Farmingville, NY
I have the Galaxy s6 edge and I love it and all of the wonderful features. I would definitely recommend this phone to everyone
Bridget W.
Crystal Lake, IL
I like the Samsung products they seem to work well and last so far I will continue to use the products.
teresa G.
coeburn, VA
Thats all we have is samsung easiest phone to fool with. great sound and very affordable to.
Desiree L.
Biloxi, MS
I used to have this phone and I was one of my favorites lol...i have since upgraded though
Amanda C.
Great phones. My hub has broken several of them and I say they are great because they r tougher than other phones and are inexpensive to replace. Hard to hear on the speaker but not terrible. I'll keep repurchasing!