BY SAMSUNG

This mobile phone features a 3.2MP digital camera for capturing special moments and Bluetooth capability for hands-free calls. VZ Navigator provides driving instructions to get you to your destination, and the microSD card slot allows you to store media. Early termination fee of $175. see more...

Buy on Target*
Deanna E.
Deanna E.
Redding, CA
We just purchased this phone for my fiancé and I'm pretty sure he loves everything about it. I'd say the best feature is the camera nice and crisp pictures every time. I think it was a very reasonable price for the quality of the phone.. Perfect the way it is!
Saby A.
Saby A.
This phone lasted for so long. it was cheap but simple. it is good as a starter phone for children to call you up if they stay after school. it is very easy to use and does have decent features. it is very reliable and sturdy. i recommend as a first phone.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
brandon, FL
The Samsung Convoy 2 cell phone is a great heavy-duty basic cell phone. It is built to withstand lightning, water, shock, and being dropped multiple times. If you need a cell phone that makes calls, andtakes simple pictures, this is the phone for you.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Aberdeen , Sd
I love my phone but the longer I have it the more problems I have! the charger port is broken and not fix able, the charger port cover broke off and it seems like the back light on my phone is going out! I love Samsung but this phone is dissapointing.
Tina S.
Tina S.
fairview, pa
My phone is not listed. It is a Samsung Core Prime. So far I like it. I am new to smart phones and it is a phone that can set to basic for people like me. Now that I am use to it I switched to regular mode. I have complaints about it yet.
Karisa R.
Karisa R.
For the price I loved this phone. Unfortunately, it required an outrageous bill from Verizon. After over 10 years of service with them, I opted to save several hundred dollars per year by switching carriers and buying a smart phone.
Dakaota D.
Dakaota D.
Union City, IN
I bought this for my father who will forever use a flip phone. He absolutely loves it! When he gets a call, it says "call from (insert name here)" and then it rings. It absolutely tickles him to death!
Sianna P.
Sianna P.
La Porte, IN
Went through 2 of these because the screen would break off the base. Not only that but the speaker quality left MUCH to be desired and it would cut out something fierce when going over state lines.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Its a great phone that does what it need to do ! i have had it for quite some time and never had any problems i think I'm going to give it to my son for his first phone becouse its very easy to use
Codie M.
Codie M.
Missouri Valley, IA
This phone was great for the first year. after the first year it started not working. The bottons started not working and would shut off on me for no reason. it was time to upgrade.