Samsung Chromebook 3 11.6Samsung Chromebook 3 11.6
Samsung Chromebook 3 11.6

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung Chromebook 3 11.6" Intel Celeron Dual Core Processor Chromebook Computer with Chrome OS - Black see more...

Samsung Chromebook 3 11.6
Buy on Kmart
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased from Walmart. I love the speed and ease compared to Microsoft. I chose to buy from Wal-Mart because it was less expensive than Best Buy or other local merchants. My Chromebook arrived on schedule as promised, and the packaging protected it from scratches or damage.
Lindsay W.
Martinsburg , WV
My little brother has this chrome book and absolutely loves it! He takes it with him everywhere and it's nice because it keeps him occupied
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
The Good The Samsung Chromebook 2 with Intel Celeron offers sturdier construction than your average Chromebook with good performance with more than 7 hours of battery life, a responsive touchpad and a comfortable keyboard given the 11.6-inch size. Live video support is included powered by Google Helpouts.The Bad The display quality is disappointing even for an inexpensive laptop. Memory is fixed at 2GB.The Bottom Line Samsung keeps the nice-looking design of its previous 11.6-inch Chromebook 2 while making it a little more durable and puts live support help just a click away, making it a noteworthy update to the company's Chrome-computing lineup.