BY INTEL

Samsung Chromebook 2, Access to your digital photos, media entertainment and the Internet comes easy with the Samsung Chromebook 2. Equipped with an Intel Celeron N2840 2.16GHz Processor and 2GB of DDR3L memory, the Samsung Chromebook 2 gives a new meaning to your digital experience. The Chromebook's 11.6" LED-backlit HD Display dishes out stunning images with amazing clarity, which is further enhanced by an Integrated Graphics. see more...

Samsung Chromebook 2 - Intel Celeron N2840 2.16GHz, 2GB DDR3 Memory, 16GB eMMC, 11.6" Display, Google Chrome OS - XE500C
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Techie Expert Level 1
I like how this laptop works, although I would like it to be some improvements to it. It is easy to use and I love the fact that you could put a password in there so that nobody else could enter! I think that is great but the camera need improvements
Ashley F.
I received a Samsung Chromebook for Christmas and i have to say I am in love with it! It does everything i need it to do. I don't really play computer games and i don't need it to do big jobs. It is lightening fast, pictures upload quickly to the cloud and it is easy to use. Since it is run with google chrome all my google information just moved to it when i signed it so basically out of the box it was ready for me and already mine!
C.G. L.
San Angelo, TX
I love my Chromebook! I've had it for about 6 months now and I use it everyday. I bought it because my toddler had taken over my iPad and my old bulky labtop was not the easiest thing to hold on to while nursing a baby. So we got it and I've totally falling in love with it. I'm still learning all the shortcut handles to get things done like cut and pasting. It's user friendly.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
My trusty sidekick. This bad boy got me through all 4 years of college. For the price, I think it's an excellent piece of machinery. This is the perfect laptop for a student or a young adult, just starting out.
Victoria Z.
HOLLISTER, CA
I have this in white! The only reason why I knocked a star off is because my trackpad has become sticky. It gets stuck when you click it.. Super weird. I owned an HP chromebook 14 and the trackpad didn't stick. Great for web based tasks.
Callisa Z.
This computer is old school. this is for all my none technology capable people. This computer was designed for you and has never updated its technology so it can still be hard for you to figure out.… or buy an apple.
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
During my last few weeks and high school we got this crome book and I'm not a fan of it at all. It could be becuas I'm an apple person but I was ready for something great and I was happy with what I used
YeonSoo C.
I really like the Samsung Chromebook and how simple it is to use. It's not as complicated as other computers and if you're the type of person who's not good with technology, this is perfect for you.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Love my little Chromebook! It is great for school use, compact and has a long lasting battery.