BY SAMSUNG

Eboni 🎓.
Pittsburgh
i bought this for school in august and i already think i want to go and upgrade its cool if this is just a personally computer and your just browsing and what not but in the beginning of my semester i had tons of problems trying to do papers and assignments because it kind of has mind of it's own. What can i say you get for what yo pa for, i'm not really displeased at all it just comes with a whole new set of things to understand about it. I also had to but a printer that was only for cloud print because that is the only type of printers that a chromebook would  connect to
Dylan W.
I bought a chromebook for school, in lieu of using a very large and too-heavy laptop - I needed something more easily portable for running back and forth to libraries and campus. This is my first Chromebook and I have to say I'm QUITE impressed. I remember when they first came out people were complaining about how limiting they are, that they only work when connected to wifi, only work with certain applications, you can't do this, can't do that, etc, etc. I have found ZERO limitations, at least in terms of anything I've tried to do with it. The speed with which it comes up and is ready to go is astonishing - I'm so accustomed to processors and programs having to all boot up while I drink a cup of coffee waiting on it, this thing is practically always "on" or at least as close to "on" as a computer can get. It's small and light profile makes it so easy to throw in a bag and go, I've even been able to cut back to a smaller book bag because this just takes up less space.

I have to say the battery life is also one of the most remarkable aspects of this device. I always see to it that it's fully charged before I head off to a day at the library, but even after spending LITERALLY all day at a library, working non stop on the computer and even doing data-heavy operations that should hit the battery pretty hard, I can still count on leaving the library at the end of the day with a good 3-6 HOURS of battery life still showing. I've taken to not even bothering to pack my charger anymore - it's unnecessary.

I'm SOLD on Chromebooks, I think if my big huge laptop ever dies I'll just replace it with one of these. For years I thought I HAD to have a windows laptop because of my need for word processing, excel, etc, but when I bought this I started using Google docs and have fallen in love with that completely. I love that no matter where or on what device I sign into my Google account my documents are there, waiting on me. Great device, I highly recommend!
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
It’s not a bad laptop. It’s not my favorite and I wish I had gotten something nicer. There are so many things that I can’t do on this one. I can’t transfer any pictures up here from a cd or even put a cd in it. It is a cheaper computer and it is obvious. The battery doesn’t last long and it constantly freezes up. I will hopefully be investing in something nicer soon.
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Bought this recently for 200 at Walmart and honest I have never been happy with my purchase. I also have another hp laptop but because it has more memory I use it for different things and seems to run slow. In this case this Samsung chromebook its fast and great for college.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I picked up this chromebook in February after noticing that my sons jr High school is using these as a better option to iPads.it runs so well for what it is made for. I recommend this for online gamers. For games such as mine craft etc that you log in online. It is not a pc and doesn't hold games in its memory. Super easy to operate and use.
Alyssa F.
I really like this cute little notebook laptop. I really dig the look and feel of all Samsung products. The keyboard is nice, it has a fast fast startup and turnoff. It utilizes allll google software including your email which helps chromebook store information. Instead of a laptop harddrive you use google docs and google drive for storing saving and making documents. It's nice for people who mainly just use laptops for the internet! This is not compatible with java scripts, certain adobe flash things and Microsoft products. It gets the job done. Make sure you update though! Automatic updates are not set up on this and if you don't update the system will be slow and laggy. There is no disk drive.

The reason I'm only rating this 4 stars is because the actual laptop itself is on the flimsy side. Sometimes it just feels like it's going to break when I open it...but I've had it for almost 3 years and it still works perfect and hasn't broke at all. Just update you won't have problems (:
Liana N.
I love this computer because it gives me everything i need and nothing more. I've had mine for about 2 years and it still runs like new. I also love how i can surf the web without fear of getting viruses
Jaynelle B.
The computer is good for students, and if you use your email a lot its good to use. It is affordable Not good for someone to make and create videos on. Just good for getting on the internet and regular usage of a computer. Had it for three years now. Even Broke my screen but i was able to get another screen to replace the cracked one. Pretty easy to fix if you find a good tutorial. The way its built it is easy to take apart and fix the screen just in case you were to crack your screen.

On it right now typing this Review :)
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
I've had my Chromebook for 3 years now and it has been absolutely amazing! It was very affordable and runs really fast. Everything is online so if you find yourself wanting to do things offline then you probably won't like this. The one downside of this is that you can't use Microsoft programs on here which caused me to have to get another laptop for the new school year as I need to do a lot on Excel. Overall though I will continue to use this laptop it really is great!
Melissa S.
Hickory Hills, IL
I don't have this model laptop, but I do have the Samsung series 5 ULTRA and the reason I took the plunge to purchase the series 5 ULTRA was because of how lightweight it was. I can easily carry it with one hand. My muscle disorder makes even typing impossible sometimes(thank god for voice recognition software). Most other laptops that I considered and met my criteria of being "not heavy" weren't able to provide the capacity and resources I needed. The series 5 met all the criteria, and even though the Chromebook is lighter in weight, it's basic OS and other features pertaining to hardware weren't a fit for my needs.
Brittany L.
Courtice , ON
Is this a good chromebook for a student?
Ariel B.
Philadelphia, PA
How much is this???
Amber T.
Cincinnati, OH
Needing a new laptop for school. This will mainly be used for research and wood processing. Is this a good one to get? Need something light and portable. Curious if this will fit my student needs and be good on the go?
Kyle E.
Spring, TX
Can this handle gaming? How are the speeds?
Andrea J.
Birmingham, AL
Is it a good bang for your buck? Also for all the techies like me, what do you use to download music? How is the battery life on the chromebook?