BY SAMSUNG

The new Tab 3 (8.0) Book Cover is extremely durable, protecting all corners and sides. It's also extremely sleek and form fitting so it doesn't add any bulk and weight. And a new quick and easy- to-open stand lets you place your Tab 3 (8.0) in a more comfortable position for easy viewing. FEATURES: Synthetic Leather see more...

Tara P.
Seaford, NY
I absolutely love this case! It is extremely durable and is still working great even after using it for a year! The best part is that it creates multiple ways to hold it with your hands as well as hold the tablet up. Also it's doesn't sag over time like some other cases. We have had it for a year and it is still standing tall!
Luana B.
This product actually came free with my tablet and I love it and use it daily. I love the durability and the hard case that protects my tablet. I actually have not used any other carrying case for my tablet at this time, but maybe in the near future willing to try something new.
Cheryl C.
American Cyn, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Bought this at the Verizon Store. Sleek and useful. No problems. The screen part covers and protects the tablet. I don't use the tablet much so I'm not sure how durable it is in protecting from drops and spills
Dustin C.
I was looking for something to protect my tablet when I found this case. It's not a thick case so I have to be careful not to drop it, but it does help protect it from scratches.
Julie R.
Long Beach, NY
Perfect if you need a slim case! i got it as a part of the package when I purchased my tab 4 and it has yet to disappoint me. it protects the tablet and works great as a stand should you want to watch a movie or something on your tablet.
Jennifer R.
Good hard resistant case but doesn't really do well when you need it to prop upright. The magnetic piece in the back is to weak and falls over with the slightest movement.
hanaa h.
Cairo
One beautiful cases of all time . firm . beautiful design , and it's RED , i am so clumsy and i always spill things , with this case it prevents my Tablet from a lot alot of accidents . i got it from amazon for 28 usd .
Chloe K.
The color is stunning but starts to fade after a while. Although my tablet is not Samsung brand my tablet fit perfectly inside. As long as your tablet is within the size limit you can use this case.
Nancy P.
Las Cruces, NM
Fits my tablet perfectly. Looks good and does not cause extra bulk in my purse. I wanted something that looked cute and would protect my tablet from scratches and this does the job perfectly.
May M.
It's durable and steardy. I like how simple it looks but professional in a way. Very easy to use most definitely. Yes very affordable and good condition. Everyday use I'd say.