BY SAMSUNG #100 in Tablets

The new Tab 3 (8.0) Book Cover is extremely durable, protecting all corners and sides. It's also extremely sleek and form fitting so it doesn't add any bulk and weight. And a new quick and easy- to-open stand lets you place your Tab 3 (8.0) in a more comfortable position for easy viewing. FEATURES: Synthetic Leather see more...

Rina T.
Stafford, VA
My husband was looking for something sleek and lightweight and this is perfect!!!! Plus the folds in it allow for it to be used in different positions.
Jose B.
Cypress, CA
Love this tablet works good got it for my mom I. Her birthday and she loves it totally buy one for me haha xoxox Samsung is a good product five stars
Khadiza F.
Perfect fit for the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Thin and light with magnet for screen sleep. Like the case, wish I could put it in more positions.
sridivya a.
I purchased this cover, in Brown, from Samsung, as they were not then available from Amazon. The Amazon price is $10 cheaper. The cover is constructed of a hard shell back with hard plastic corner protectors. The front cover is rigid with "hinge areas" to provide a support for the Tab in landscape position. The device fits perfectly and securely in the cover. This front of this cover is not designed to protect against a lot of pressure, but it appears that it would afford sufficient protection if dropped. I haven't tested it yet. This cover adds very little bulk to the device. An added feature that is not advertised is that the cover will switch the Tab 3 to lock screen and turn off the light when the cover is closed. When opened it turns the light back on. It does not turn the device off. On my brown case the back is lightly textured and the front sort of resembles wood grain with neither finish slippery. I also purchased the Samsung cover for my Granddaughter's 7" Tab 3. Although priced the same, that cover does not activate the lock screen/light.
Amber T.
Centralia, IL
This is a very cute little case. I like the texture and the feel of it. it has held together so far. it has also saved me frommany accidents where I was sure my tablet was going to break. It is very similar to most other cases and pretty simple to use.
Stephanie B.
Anniston, AL
These are very good and durable tablet covers. I have a four year old that used it and she's never hurt the tablet. I actually let it on the top of my car dove off and then noticed it wasn't there come back someone had ran over the tablet and it didn't have a spot on it
Amy N.
What else is there to say really? It does its job, and looks not too shabby. The case itself is sturdy and I have definitely dropped my tablet in it before without a single fear. Buuuuut my only complaint is that it's a little boring to the eyes. Maybe I'll get a prettier one next time - or I wish they had more options for patterns
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
I bought this carrying case for my dads tablet and he really likes it. It protects the tablet very well and he personally loves the book fold feature. He also likes the sleek design and how it looks professional.
Nijhy R.
Newark, NJ
It's a okay case! Doesn't really protect the tablet. Not a case to have of children are going to play with the tablet
Kellen G.
Westville, NJ
Not the most protective, but it gets the job done. It is really flimsy and only protects the screen when the cover it on. I think people just pay for the name.