Samsung - Bundle UN65J6300 - 65-Inch Full HD 1080p 120hz Slim Smart LED HDTV + Hookup Kit - E1SAMUN65J6300

BY SAMSUNG

Bundle UN65J6300 - 65-Inch Full HD 1080p 120hz Slim Smart LED HDTV + Hookup Kit - E1SAMUN65J6300 - LED TV see more...

Katlin S.
Milwaukee, WI
This television has changed my entire TV watching experience. It is a smart TV you can connect to the internet, youtube, hulu, Netflix. The TV was very simple to set up and use, I didn't need the book. The picture is absolutely stunning and crystal clear. I would recommend buying a Samsung tv. I have had to call their customer service a couple of times with questions and they were always very friendly and helpful.
Iryna D.
Middlesex, NJ
We are in love with our TV. It is very slim, it is very light. The color is amazing. It was very easy to set it up . It has definitely met our expectations and some. We had Toshiba before & it was good, but Samsung is best. We have recommended to many people this TV & Samsung brand. Thank you
Madison T.
It's amazing what this TV can do. You can connect to the Internet. You can download apps on the TV. You can FaceTime someone on the Tv. You can get the news right off the TV. You can even watch Netflix on the TV.
Melissa W.
Mc Farland, WI
My husband is obsessed with this tv. It's super clear and huge. He said it was easy to set up. we have it mounted and it was a little tricky, but eventually got it figured out. Pretty pricey, but most nice TVs are now! I would definitely recommend.
Tara N.
I really like this television. It's awesome that I can access Netflix among other movie applications. I do however intend to buy a larger screened television in the future.
Tina F.
Owensboro, KY
My first "smart" tv. I am pretty impressed with all the options it has. Nice clear picture. I feel like the audio could use a little improving but a sound bar will help with that. All in all I feel like it's a good buy
Vicki W.
Kelowna
We loved the smart tv specially our kids for Netflix and YouTube We also loved it for watching NFL on it and we bought a souround system 😆