Samsung - Bundle UN50J6300 - 50-Inch Full HD 1080p 120hz Slim Smart LED HDTV + Hookup Kit - E1SAMUN50J6300

BY SAMSUNG

Bundle UN50J6300 - 50-Inch Full HD 1080p 120hz Slim Smart LED HDTV + Hookup Kit - E1SAMUN50J6300 - LED TV see more...

Kristin W.
Stanford, KY
This TV is amazing! The colors are vibrant, images are super crisp, and looks so good its crazy! Best TV I've ever had! Love that it has Netflix & Amazon Prime (plus more) built right in it and it's super easy to work!! I would definitely recommend this TV to anyone looking for a great one!
Joy H.
We like it a lot. It's big and nice and was easy to set up. The one thing it does that I hate is it will randomly turn off when we're watching a movie. It's a lot better than our old TVs and it's easy to use. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Ryon S.
Gladwin, MI
Love my TV! The picture on it is vivid and clean and the sound is crisp and clear. The way it works with my Samsung Blu ray player is great, they go hand in hand.
Kristin K.
Revere, MA
Love this product it is awesome for the living room and it great pictures.. The screen is nice and slim the picture is clear and the system was easy to set up
Laura M.
Gloucester, MA
Picture quality is good. I don't like that the TV screen will go to a screen saver after a half hour of not touching remote. It gets annoying.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Laksh T.
Awesome picture clarity and sound. He is good. Caste scr en option is good. Able to connect to Internet.