Samsung - Bundle UN50J5500 - 50-Inch Full HD 1080p Smart LED HDTV + Hookup Kit - E1SAMUN50J5500

BY SAMSUNG

Bundle UN50J5500 - 50-Inch Full HD 1080p Smart LED HDTV + Hookup Kit - E1SAMUN50J5500 - LED TV see more...

Victoria K.
Waco, TX
I love this tv! I can do everything on it. watch cable, netflix, get on Pandora, took my ps4 up and play online even connect my phone and watch my phone screen pop up on my TV screen. I'm literally watching my TV all day everyday. I love that whenever my kids are getting restless I can just turn on netflix and out on their favorite movie just to calm them down.
Sue E.
Detroit, MI
I think Samsung by far has been the best TV brand in the recent years. Great clarity and the smart features are a nice plus. Will probably purchase Samsung again when I'm ready to buy a new TV which should be soon. Would definitely recommend that brand.
Heather C.
Wareham, MA
We bought 2 on black Friday for a very good deal.one is in the living room. One is in the master bdrm. Live them hope I don't need a newer one for a long time
Taylor S.
Montgomery, AL
Amazing product as I'm able to use it with the cable company at my university.
Amazing as it works with the electronic remote controller
Samantha W.
The picture is amazing and I wasn't a TV watcher until I got this TV. Fairly easy to use--super easy to set up. I love it.
Kasha M.
This product is great best television I have ever brought along with all the other products of that brand