Samsung Book Cover Case AA-BS5NBCR - Tablet PC protective case - 11.6

BY SAMSUNG #48 in Tablets

This stylish Book Cover Case not only protects your ATIV Tab from damage, it also serves as a convenient product stand so you can easily view movies, check email, or edit important business documents. Specifications General Product Type: Tablet PC protective case Product Material: Synthetic leather Width: 12 in Depth: 0.5 in Height: 7.6 in Notebook Compatibility: 11.6" Features: Camera lens cutout, transformable into a stand for typing or viewing video, port cut-outs Color: Red Localization: United States Compatibility Information Designed For: Samsung ATIV Smart PC, Smart PC 500T, Smart PC Pro, Smart PC Pro 700T see more...

Samsung Book Cover Case AA-BS5NBCR - Tablet PC protective case - 11.6
Samsung Book Cover Case AA-BS5NBCR - Tablet PC protective case - 11.6" - red - for ATIV Smart PC, Smart PC 500T, Smart P
Anna W.
Stedman, NC
My daughter started off with one of these at 8years old. It was a trial to see how well she took care of it! She did great with it and we never had any problems at all with it and she still uses it from time to time now and she is 11.
Melissa B.
I LOVE USING THIS PRODUCT. I WILL BE PURCHASING THIS MORE OFTEN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. IT WAS A GOOD PRICE AND IT DID MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. NO NEED FOR IMPROVEMENT ITS A PERFECT PRODUCT. IT KEEPS MY TABLET SAFE I HAVE DROPPED IT ONE TIME AND IT WAS SAFE IN THE CASE.
Desiree R.
Detroit
Bought this product and didn't do much to protect if from my careless daughter lol. But is worth buying. Anytime this product was needed it was used. Met all my expectations but not my daughters rough life syle. I was very satisfied witj the product and price.
ALI A.
I bought it for my grandfather and he loves it. Since he only browses the internet, it is perfect for him and it is affordable as well. It is not fancy but for my 80-year-old man who just wants to have fun on the internet, its perfect. ;)
Haley R.
Louisville, KY
I love this tablet. I really like Samsung products and how they design them to interact so seamlessly. This tablet is smaller than others but just perfect to slide into a purse or bag. It is also still comfortable to watch a movie on Netflix or Hulu or Amazon without straining your eyes. I use mine everyday.
Zoe W.
Delavan, WI
This case has a nice sleek finish, but it is not very protective. If this case could have some more cushion or protection I think it would be an amazing product.
tiff s.
Perfect to lay in bed and watch netflix. perfect for setting up to read off the screen while you write. also good in the kitchen for following recipes online.
LaTrecia S.
Hickman, KY
I have a tab4 8.0... I love it as much as I do any Samsung products that I have. The best hands down. Both front and back cam takes beautiful pictures
Angela M.
Round Lake, IL
I have an older Samsung galaxy tablet. 8.0 ive had it for a couple of years now and works just as well as when i got it. Samsung has never failed,me!
Trisha A.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I got one of these book covers and i love it! Its protective and has a soft touch, fits very good, and makes my tablet look much better.