BY SAMSUNG

Samsung Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad: Full-size keyboard offers a natural web browsing experience with the enhanced touch pad, providing complete control of a Samsung TV and Smart Hub Hot keys provide easy access to multiple Bluetooth devices, Smart Hub and Smart Recommendation Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity 12-1/2"L x 5"W x 7/16"H Bluetooth wireless keyboard with touchpad requires 2 AA batteries (included) see more...

• Can this be used on any smart TV? My father is looking fo...4 Answers
  • Does this work well?8 Answers
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
My mother in law likes this wireless keyboard. Sometimes my little girl will grab it and run off with us since she loves pressing on the keys but it's very useful not having all the cables connected to it.
Layne B.
Spring, TX
Great light touch keyboard that is very ergonomical. the touchpad is good for your hands and the light touch make it quiet to type on
Christina C.
Mount Pocono, PA
So convenient, got the smart TV and it was such a pain to have to use the remote arrows to type, this makes life so much easier lol
Bethany H.
Thornton, KY
I love this keyboard! I'm able to search YouTube and Netflix with ease as well as surf the internet right from my couch.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I love this.I have two smart TV's and this makes Facebook on them a lot easier.It is very affordable and good quality.
Stephanie Z.
Modesto , CA
Very comfortable to use, lot less restrictions with this keyboard, you don't have the pesky cord in the way anymore
Kelly M.
Benson, NC
I love the wireless keyboard, the touch pad on this keyboard is the best part
Sharmin V.
This is a good keyboard. I like it for the keyboard that it is and not for the extra touch pad which is seriously irritating. I don't know why i bought the combo when i should've bought the keyboard only version.
Liz B.
Houghton, MI
Does this work well?
Stefanie P.
Can this be used on any smart TV? My father is looking for one...