BY SAMSUNG #3 in Cell Phone Chargers

Power your compatible Samsung device without cables or cords using this Samsung SMS EP-PG920IBUGUS wireless charger, which replenishes battery power in as little as 4 hours. Overload protection provides defense against damage. see more...

Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
When the product is properly used, it's a fantastic device. Most people don't know that the device has a 'sweet spot' in order for it to properly charge your phone. If it hangs off one side or the other two much, chances are it won't charge. As long as you have it sitting right, its a really effective charger. It is a pretty affordable device too.
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
My gift crush is this wireless charger! I just got the note 8 and phone is complete without its wireless charger. It works so well and is less of a hassle when charging. Anyone, if you’re feeling generous, please send this my way. Thanks!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This thing is absolutely horrible. Mine is not exactly the same as the one here. It's white and is a few months newer but is otherwise the same samsung fast charger for.galaxy, note and similar phone's. From day two it would blink meaning my phone was not charging and I would have to pick my phone up and try again. That's if it would register a charge at all if my phone was on. And even if I did it stopped randomly after five to thirty min, let it die then maybe start charging it. I wasn't guaranteed a charge unless my phone was off and even then it has to be laying in the perfect position. These samsung fast chargers.Have major issues and if my charger port wasn't broken and I didn't have to use.it I wouldn't. There's just too many bugs they didn't work out before releasing and they keep releasing newer models with the same bugs and no warning. It's bad business samsung and these chargers are more trouble than they are worth.
Erin M.
Evansville
Fast charging! I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't like messing with the cord everytime they need a charge. Just put your phone on this and go about your day!
Ashley P.
I got this charging pad in a bundle last year when I got my galaxy s7. I like the idea of a charging pad, but sometimes it's not all that practical. You can't be on you phone while you charge it on the pad. Knowing myself I'm always on my phone, so charging my phone from a low battery on this pad isn't ideal for me. I mainly use it when I know I'm not gonna be on my phone for a little bit so it can sit there a charge. It charges my phone pretty fast which is nice, considering this charging pad is the one without fast charge. All in all I like this charging pad and I get use out of it, would I have bought it, no but since it came with my phone I don't have too many complaints about it.
Rachel A.
Norton, VA
I personally love this Samsung feature of 'wireless charging', it has been very convenient not having to worry about plugging your phone up you just lay it on the charging pad and boom your phone is automatically charging.  My previous phone had issues with the charging port, I had to get the port replaced which cost a fortune so I was very happy when I bought my wireless charger. I recently got the newer version at AT&T this month, it was $50 which is a little pricey for a charger but I personally think it is WORTH it.
Sasha C.
['port huron', ''], MI
This wireless charger is the best! I love just being able to set my galaxy s6 on top of it and walk away knowing it's charging then coming back and grabbing it to go. It also makes a nice night light , there's a little blue light that comes on when you set your phone ontop to show that's it's charging. I paid roughly $60 for it at best buy. It came in either white or like a black sapphire color. Definitely recommend this product if your an on the go person who doesn't want to deal with plugging your phone in all the time.
Shae R.
Slidell, LA
I really enjoy this product because it allows me to charge my phone and I can still have access to it and it charges it very fast more faster than a regular charger I also found that this is not as expensive as I thought it would be so much worth it.
Luis D.
Riverside
Wireless charging will change your life forever at first I didn't really understand why people used it but once I started using it I was hooked I have one in my room and my kitchen and even in my car it's so much easier and better than plugging in I don't have to worry about fumbling around looking for the cord I just set it down on my table on top of the charger and it's charging
Wendy T.
I received a voucher for Samsung and pretty much got this product for free. It costs around sixty dollars (not including tax) and basically allows you to wirelessly charge your phone. The base is a big circular plate that is connected to a normal charger and you can just set your phone on it without needing to hook up your phone to the charger. At night, I sometimes lose my wire behind the bed and it's cumbersome to try and fish for it. However, in order for the wireless charging to work, you have to set your phone directly in the middle of the pad. That is kind of annoying since you can't just casually place it on there or 'toss' it on there and go to sleep. I have to make sure it's on there properly and that I see that it has started charging before I can leave it for fear of it not being charged when I wake up in the morning. There are times even when placed in the middle, it doesn't charge so you have to pick it up and set it down again.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
WHAT IS THIS CIRLE THING
Jenny V.
My boyfriend and I have the galaxy note 5 and I was thinking on getting this product but my question is what are the pros and cons of this product and do you think this product was worth your money?
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Can anyone tell me about how much to this cost
Alesi A.
Where can I buy this ?
Gao  C.
Taylorsville, NC
I've had my note 4 for about 1 year now and I was just curious if when the phone is done charger will it stop charger the phone even if you don't move it from the charger?