BY SAMSUNG #3 in Cell Phone Chargers

Power your compatible Samsung device without cables or cords using this Samsung SMS EP-PG920IBUGUS wireless charger, which replenishes battery power in as little as 4 hours. Overload protection provides defense against damage. see more...

• Can anyone tell me about how much to this cost2 Answers
  • Been wanting one of these so bad. Is it as easy a...Be the first to answer!
  • It says on the back rhat charging your galaxy device may require ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
I received a voucher for Samsung and pretty much got this product for free. It costs around sixty dollars (not including tax) and basically allows you to wirelessly charge your phone. The base is a big circular plate that is connected to a normal charger and you can just set your phone on it without needing to hook up your phone to the charger. At night, I sometimes lose my wire behind the bed and it's cumbersome to try and fish for it. However, in order for the wireless charging to work, you have to set your phone directly in the middle of the pad. That is kind of annoying since you can't just casually place it on there or 'toss' it on there and go to sleep. I have to make sure it's on there properly and that I see that it has started charging before I can leave it for fear of it not being charged when I wake up in the morning. There are times even when placed in the middle, it doesn't charge so you have to pick it up and set it down again.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love the simplicity of this charger. It's super easy to just set your phone down instead of plugging it in. So you can pick up and set down as many times as you want. Downside which I feel is a big one is its a super slow charge. I'm used to the awesome speed of a Samsung charger and this one would take hours to charge. But for convenience it's perfect. If I ad to do over I do not think I would buy it but I am happy I own it because frankly it's cool!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this concept but it does come with a few flaws. First of all it has to be plugged in. So it's not completely wireless. The other thing is that it doesnt charge very fast. The cord charges much quicker. That being said I think this would be great for the office or having a couple around the house. I love my charging pad but I still opt to use the cord if I need the phone to be charged quickly.
sarann r.
sarann r.
I bought this a few months ago when I purchased the S7 for my son. I don't like it. Sucks. It takes FOREVER to charge my phone (all night). Waste of the $50 plus tax. I would NOT recommend this. The only good thing in my opinion is that I don't have to worry about over charging my phone. It's not a good idea to use your mobile device while on charge-- both products can get pretty hot.
Marjorie M.
Marjorie M.
Reading, PA
I love this charger. The best feature of it is that it is portable so you can bring it with you to the office or while you're on vacation. It is very easy to use. It does meet my expectations. The only thing that needs improvement is sometimes it get an error while charging and will blink a blue light.
Kayleigh w.
Kayleigh w.
Jacksonville, FL
I lover having this charger next to my bed. I can easily place my phone on it, and within a few hours my phone is fully charged. I was able to purchase off amazon for much cheaper than in store. I find it charges easiest without the phone case on. I certainly recommend getting this charger!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Warner Robins, GA
Amazing concept. I charge my phone in half the time by just passing the phone on the pad. It is specially convenient if you are a busy college student, which I am. Charging through the normal plugin can wear out and bend your connectors on your phone. This eliminates that issue.
Maria R.
Maria R.
This brings charging your phone to a new level. Its affordable, fast charging and easily portable for you always on the go people. I have an Otter Box on my phone and I can LEAVE it on while i use the wireless charger. I think every Samsung user should purchase this!
Inna L.
Inna L.
I really like it but at times it charges kind of slow and I'm not sure if it's because of the cord or the pad itself. And it also stops charging once in a while one a notification comes it. But it's super comfortable.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I bought this for my boyfriend last year! He loves it so much that he doesn't share it! It charges his phone pretty fast too! Now he doesn't have to worry about connecting his phone anymore!
Anh N.
Where can I buy this ?
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White castle, LA
Can anyone tell me about how much to this cost
Gao  C.
Gao C.
Taylorsville , NC
I've had my note 4 for about 1 year now and I was just curious if when the phone is done charger will it stop charger the phone even if you don't move it from the charger?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
My boyfriend and I have the galaxy note 5 and I was thinking on getting this product but my question is what are the pros and cons of this product and do you think this product was worth your money?