BY SAMSUNG #1 in Cell Phone Chargers

Power your compatible Samsung device without cables or cords using this Samsung SMS EP-PG920IBUGUS wireless charger, which replenishes battery power in as little as 4 hours. Overload protection provides defense against damage. see more...

Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
I have this charger in white and I love it. It's so easy to use and never has a problem charging my phone. I bought a much cheaper off brand before purchasing this and I constantly had to make sure it was charging and it took so long to charge. This one charges my phone in less than an hour. I also love the look of it and the design, very well done. The only qualm I have for the thing is that when you use it it shine bright blue and I cannot keep it in my room because it is SO bright it lights up the entire room nearly. I wish it just had a smaller lighter or an option to dim the light or something because other than that issue it's a great charger. It was a little pricey but it's convenience outweighs the price.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I've had this wireless charger for 2 years now and it works good. Its nice to have this on my work desk and lay my phone down on it when ever it needs a charge and not have to tear the house apart looking for a cord to plug my phone in to. It does take a while longer than a plug in charger to come to a full charge but it does what its supposed to. There is also a newer version of this wireless charger that came out less than a year ago which is nice because it supports fast charging. I haven't purchased that one yet but I'll be upgrading to that fast charge version soon. Not every phone supports wireless charging so be sure to check your phone details prior to buying this product.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
When the product is properly used, it's a fantastic device. Most people don't know that the device has a 'sweet spot' in order for it to properly charge your phone. If it hangs off one side or the other two much, chances are it won't charge. As long as you have it sitting right, its a really effective charger. It is a pretty affordable device too.
Carrie C.
I have had my samsung charging pad for about a year. I like it as i have had issues with my charging ports messing up in the past, with this you dont have to worry about that. Of course it doesnt charge as fast as a fast charger but i use just this when im at home. I do have to sit my phone down on it a few times to get it in the right spot!
Heather V.
I have had this for a few years now. It charged my Samsung Galaxy S6 very fast but it does not charge my Samsung Galaxy S9 that fast. I really wanted to use this at night on my nightstand but the blue light around the charger is so bright I couldn't use it.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This thing is absolutely horrible. Mine is not exactly the same as the one here. It's white and is a few months newer but is otherwise the same samsung fast charger for.galaxy, note and similar phone's. From day two it would blink meaning my phone was not charging and I would have to pick my phone up and try again. That's if it would register a charge at all if my phone was on. And even if I did it stopped randomly after five to thirty min, let it die then maybe start charging it. I wasn't guaranteed a charge unless my phone was off and even then it has to be laying in the perfect position. These samsung fast chargers.Have major issues and if my charger port wasn't broken and I didn't have to use.it I wouldn't. There's just too many bugs they didn't work out before releasing and they keep releasing newer models with the same bugs and no warning. It's bad business samsung and these chargers are more trouble than they are worth.
Alexxandria H.
Samsungs worst invention. I hate having to remove my thick case with 4 different layers just to charge my phone with this. And its not even charging at a relatively good speed! It takes forever!!
Ashley P.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I got this charging pad in a bundle last year when I got my galaxy s7. I like the idea of a charging pad, but sometimes it's not all that practical. You can't be on you phone while you charge it on the pad. Knowing myself I'm always on my phone, so charging my phone from a low battery on this pad isn't ideal for me. I mainly use it when I know I'm not gonna be on my phone for a little bit so it can sit there a charge. It charges my phone pretty fast which is nice, considering this charging pad is the one without fast charge. All in all I like this charging pad and I get use out of it, would I have bought it, no but since it came with my phone I don't have too many complaints about it.
Rachel A.
Norton, VA
I personally love this Samsung feature of 'wireless charging', it has been very convenient not having to worry about plugging your phone up you just lay it on the charging pad and boom your phone is automatically charging.  My previous phone had issues with the charging port, I had to get the port replaced which cost a fortune so I was very happy when I bought my wireless charger. I recently got the newer version at AT&T this month, it was $50 which is a little pricey for a charger but I personally think it is WORTH it.
Shae R.
Slidell, LA
I really enjoy this product because it allows me to charge my phone and I can still have access to it and it charges it very fast more faster than a regular charger I also found that this is not as expensive as I thought it would be so much worth it.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
WHAT IS THIS CIRLE THING
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Can anyone tell me about how much to this cost
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
Does it charge 100% the phone?
Jenny V.
My boyfriend and I have the galaxy note 5 and I was thinking on getting this product but my question is what are the pros and cons of this product and do you think this product was worth your money?
Gao  C.
Taylorsville, NC
I've had my note 4 for about 1 year now and I was just curious if when the phone is done charger will it stop charger the phone even if you don't move it from the charger?