BY SAMSUNG #3 in Cell Phone Chargers

Power your compatible Samsung device without cables or cords using this Samsung SMS EP-PG920IBUGUS wireless charger, which replenishes battery power in as little as 4 hours. Overload protection provides defense against damage. see more...

Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I've had this wireless charger for 2 years now and it works good. Its nice to have this on my work desk and lay my phone down on it when ever it needs a charge and not have to tear the house apart looking for a cord to plug my phone in to. It does take a while longer than a plug in charger to come to a full charge but it does what its supposed to. There is also a newer version of this wireless charger that came out less than a year ago which is nice because it supports fast charging. I haven't purchased that one yet but I'll be upgrading to that fast charge version soon. Not every phone supports wireless charging so be sure to check your phone details prior to buying this product.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
This is amazing!! I absolutely love that I can just place my phone down and it charges. It’s so easy to use. U just put your phone on top and it goes. The only thing that’s not the greatest is that it does take longer to charge then a regular cord. But it doesn’t bother me. I love it!
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
I am so much in love with this brand.Samsung wireless charging pad is super convenient and fast leaving you with less or no stress of connecting your charging cable to your phone charging port especially at night. Samsung Black Sapphire Wireless Charging Pad
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
When the product is properly used, it's a fantastic device. Most people don't know that the device has a 'sweet spot' in order for it to properly charge your phone. If it hangs off one side or the other two much, chances are it won't charge. As long as you have it sitting right, its a really effective charger. It is a pretty affordable device too.
Courtney W.
Loveland, OH
I do love this charger it is very nice to just set your phone on top of and not worry about bending cords or anything like that. I do not like that it takes a bit longer to charge and its not completely wireless because all though you dont plug your phone in it still has to be plugged into a wall. Other than that it is wonderful!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This thing is absolutely horrible. Mine is not exactly the same as the one here. It's white and is a few months newer but is otherwise the same samsung fast charger for.galaxy, note and similar phone's. From day two it would blink meaning my phone was not charging and I would have to pick my phone up and try again. That's if it would register a charge at all if my phone was on. And even if I did it stopped randomly after five to thirty min, let it die then maybe start charging it. I wasn't guaranteed a charge unless my phone was off and even then it has to be laying in the perfect position. These samsung fast chargers.Have major issues and if my charger port wasn't broken and I didn't have to use.it I wouldn't. There's just too many bugs they didn't work out before releasing and they keep releasing newer models with the same bugs and no warning. It's bad business samsung and these chargers are more trouble than they are worth.
Alexxandria H.
La Puente, CA
Samsungs worst invention. I hate having to remove my thick case with 4 different layers just to charge my phone with this. And its not even charging at a relatively good speed! It takes forever!!
Ashley P.
I got this charging pad in a bundle last year when I got my galaxy s7. I like the idea of a charging pad, but sometimes it's not all that practical. You can't be on you phone while you charge it on the pad. Knowing myself I'm always on my phone, so charging my phone from a low battery on this pad isn't ideal for me. I mainly use it when I know I'm not gonna be on my phone for a little bit so it can sit there a charge. It charges my phone pretty fast which is nice, considering this charging pad is the one without fast charge. All in all I like this charging pad and I get use out of it, would I have bought it, no but since it came with my phone I don't have too many complaints about it.
Rachel A.
Norton, VA
I personally love this Samsung feature of 'wireless charging', it has been very convenient not having to worry about plugging your phone up you just lay it on the charging pad and boom your phone is automatically charging.  My previous phone had issues with the charging port, I had to get the port replaced which cost a fortune so I was very happy when I bought my wireless charger. I recently got the newer version at AT&T this month, it was $50 which is a little pricey for a charger but I personally think it is WORTH it.
Sasha C.
port huron, MI
This wireless charger is the best! I love just being able to set my galaxy s6 on top of it and walk away knowing it's charging then coming back and grabbing it to go. It also makes a nice night light , there's a little blue light that comes on when you set your phone ontop to show that's it's charging. I paid roughly $60 for it at best buy. It came in either white or like a black sapphire color. Definitely recommend this product if your an on the go person who doesn't want to deal with plugging your phone in all the time.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
WHAT IS THIS CIRLE THING
Jenny V.
My boyfriend and I have the galaxy note 5 and I was thinking on getting this product but my question is what are the pros and cons of this product and do you think this product was worth your money?
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Can anyone tell me about how much to this cost
Alesi A.
Where can I buy this ?
Gao  C.
Taylorsville, NC
I've had my note 4 for about 1 year now and I was just curious if when the phone is done charger will it stop charger the phone even if you don't move it from the charger?