BY SAMSUNG #62 in Phone Headsets

Samsung BHM3350NBACSTA Black HM3350 Bluetooth Headset with NFC techonology Type: Bluetooth Headset Noise Reduction: Yes Ear Coupling: Over the Ear Features: Mono Audio Streaming. Stream audio from your phone or other Bluetooth music device. Easy NFC pairing. Simply tap the headset to any NFC-enable phone or bluetooth device to pair. Single Mic Noise Reduciton and Echo Cancelation. see more...

Riad E.
Shbbin elkom
Welcome, I want you to send me this product please because I love all your products and I want to try it if you do not mind that you send me this because I will review the product on my channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and I will also promote your company on my channel and I will advise my followers To buy and buy from your company and so you will be benefited and I benefited and this is the exchange of benefit and this is my information and thank you for your time (riad elkhalifa)
My address: Menoufia / Egypt / Shebin El Koum / Batanoun / Batanoun station zip code: 32719
myphone: 01090385056
my email: a.hpriad2016@gmail.com
khalid c.
casablanca
The HM-3350 is the easiest to use headset I've had. Instant connection to my Note 4 . No crackle, clear sound, and I sometimes forget I have it on.