BY SAMSUNG

Features Plug and play, Full-size keys "Correct connect" diagnostic indicator Durable, lightweight design Multimedia function keys No additional software required Specifications Keyboard/Keypad Host Interface: USB Product Type: Keyboard Manufacturer Part Number: EE-WK120SWBBKN Manufacturer: Belkin International, Inc Product Name: Secure Wired Keyboard for Samsung Brand Name: Belkin Package Contents: Secure Wired Keyboard for Samsung 1 x micro-USB Cable - 1.5 ft Device Supported: Tablet Green Compliant: Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: WEEE Weight (Approximate): 14.10 oz Keyboard/Keypad Height: 0.90" Keyboard/Keypad Width: 6.40" Keyboard/Keypad Depth: 12.20" Limited Warranty: 1 Year Localization: English (US) Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology: Cable see more...

Ashley H.
Waco, TX
Really like this keyboard. It makes typing on a tablet so much easier, plus it isn't too big so it doesn't get in the way. I now use this every time I need to type on my tablet, it comes in very handy when you need to reply to a lot of e-mails and don't have time to get to a computer. Would highly recommend.
Lindsey C.
Knoxville, TN
I love my tablet. Very convenient. The keyboard solidifies the convenience. In my opinion, if I were to purchase another, I would buy a keyboard and case combo. But this is a great product. Delivers eveytime... would recommend the brand any day.
Katie M.
I use this more than I thought I would. When you take it out of the box, it's sort of a pain but once you get used to typing in it, you'll wonder why you didn't get one sooner. Setup was a breeze. It connected immediately.
Gary F.
Columbia, TN
This is a very good product it is very easy to use well made i have had no problems with it i recommend you to get one at walmart they are not costly and i use it every day it meets all my expectations and i would buy it again it is worth the money thank you
Jazz C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love being able to turn my tablet into a mini computer! it's perfect for on the go and to type up emails to clients on road trips on the go.it plugs in and you're ready to go!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love Belcin! Everything electronic I get for my computer has been very long lasting and great quality and durability. This is great if you are looking for a wired keyboard.
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
I had a tough time figuring out how to get this to connect to my device. Once connected it worked well. I wish they had a version with a right-side number pad.
Alexis B.
Birmingham , AL
I am a student on the go, and sometimes not having a real keyboard doesn't cut it. This makes my life so much easier and gives me the feel of a laptop
Andres Felipe G.
Downey, CA
Used this for my android tablet, makes it so much easier when it comes to typing things on the tablet. Wireless, so Bluetooth connects right away
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
This keyboard worked great for when I wanted to type on an actual keyboard and not the screen. It did the job with no problems whatsoever.