BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - BD-J5700/ZA - Streaming Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-ray Player - Black see more...

Terah B.
Flint, Mi
We just purchased this and love it. I love being able to watch Netflix from this. I offers a ton at features too.
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
This Blu-ray player is just okay for me. It does what it's supposed to do, as far as playing movies and there are several preloaded apps, like Netflix, Hulu plus, Amazon Prime and You tube. The picture quality is great and it is very easy to use. Unfortunately there are a few issues with this unit that have taken it down a few stars for me. First off, there is no option to upgrade the apps. It would be nice to add a few of the other ones I uses regularly. My main issue with this unit is it tends to freeze while using Netflix, and needs to be reset...like at least once a day. This is more of an irritation for me and doesn't detract from the overall performance. It is not overly expensive, so I would say it's a good buy. Just know that it doesn't like Netflix.