Samsung BabyVIEW Video Baby Monitor uploaded by Amanda L.Samsung BabyVIEW Video Baby Monitor uploaded by Kelsie B.Samsung BabyVIEW Video Baby Monitor uploaded by Rachel F.

BY SAMSUNG #10 in Baby Monitors

Keep a close eye on your precious little one with the samsung babyviewâ video monitor. This is a top item in our baby registry. The innovative samsung wireless video monitor has all the bells and whistles you're looking for to safeguard your baby, even if you leave the room. This handheld video monitor has night vision that allows you to see your baby in a dark room. Plus, the baby video monitor has a talk-back mode that lets you talk to your baby from another room. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

• I was wondering if anyone had tried this monitor and what...1 Answers
  • How much is this and is it worth the money?1 Answers
  • Where is this sold?5 Answers
Maranda B.
Gays Creek, KY
This is a great product! Worth your money, and can be purchased for a reasonable cost.
Kaitlyn B.
Westville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love that I can see & listen to my daughter. She can also hear me to that’s great too!
Tayla C.
M23 2ZB
I done so much research before buying a baby monitor, I was sceptical on which to buy which was when I came across this one. It was in the sale and having done research this always came up a lot in the top rated so I decided to buy, it was so worth the money and I've used it even night since buying. It's got a great picture with a light weight camera and monitor, it has a range of volume, night vision and also has a wide range so you could be sat in your back garden while your little one is having a nap and still get a great quality picture and sound, the camera can be free standing or stuck on the wall, also the monitor can be free standing or has a little clip so you can take it round the house with you and also you can buy extra cameras to connect to the main monitor. I would highly recommend this.
Ranim F.
Miliana
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
"I love this. My husband bought it for me once i had my baby this year. I feel comfortable leaving him alone while i go wash bottles down stairs"
Katy K.
Marion, AR
I love these camera baby monitors! Not only can you still hear your little one but you can watch them as well if you are in a different room
Wireliz S.
Catano, PR
really nice! I really love this monitor, It puts your nerves at ease. I was able to watch my baby with out being in the same room .
nur  m.

It's great to get served a lot and is economical and thus always be pending're baby anywhere in the house
Monica R.
Where is this sold?
Erin N.
How much is this and is it worth the money?
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
I was wondering if anyone had tried this monitor and what was your thought and opinion? I have a grand baby on the way and I am looking for a monitor.