Samsung BabyVIEW Video Baby Monitor uploaded by Amanda L.Samsung BabyVIEW Video Baby Monitor uploaded by Kelsie B.Samsung BabyVIEW Video Baby Monitor uploaded by Rachel F.

BY SAMSUNG #10 in Baby Monitors

Keep a close eye on your precious little one with the samsung babyviewâ video monitor. This is a top item in our baby registry. The innovative samsung wireless video monitor has all the bells and whistles you're looking for to safeguard your baby, even if you leave the room. This handheld video monitor has night vision that allows you to see your baby in a dark room. Plus, the baby video monitor has a talk-back mode that lets you talk to your baby from another room. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

• I was wondering if anyone had tried this monitor and what...1 Answers
  • How much is this and is it worth the money?1 Answers
  • Where is this sold?5 Answers
Kayla H.
Port Angeles , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I truly love this product but I don't think the microphone works on it sadly.. I can talk to you in the bedroom.. but I can't hear baby when he fusses.. i use my other monitor with it due to that. I hear the music from the camera play but not baby..
it's cool that it plays music though! It has like 6 different lullabies! Tells you the temp in the room as well. I don't know if I'd recommend this one though.. due to the microphone..
Taylor G.
Lake Charles , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this baby monitor i use it for my baby . I love that i can talk to him and calm him down . It has exceeded my expectations . I love that i carry the other monitor with me around the house .
Kristina L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love this baby monitor. I love that I can watch and hear and even talk back if I want to. It's great that it is not wifi being all those problems you hear about lately, so I feel very safe and secure with this & I know my baby is too. & I love Samsung products.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We haven't used this yet for our son as he's still in the bassinet, but we have for our nephew and it's awesome... I love having the portable screen to be able to see your baby and also be able to position the camera without going into the room and waking the baby!
Kelsie B.
Eau Claire, WI
I love this baby monitor. We got two cameras-one for each room. The only downside is the battery on the monitors can stop holding a charge and you can not sync 2 monitors to the same 2 cameras. This would have been nice to keep one monitor in our bedroom and the other in the living room.
Rebecca B.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this monitor! I don't know how I survived without having one with my daughter! We decided to invest in one when we got pregnant with our second, and I'm glad I did! I love that I can see him at all times, and I love that you can buy a additional camera for it and hook it up so you can see more then one child!
Amanda A.
Cedar Lake, IN
This works great! It's so nice having the video image to see if my daughter is still laying down or of she's trying to escape from her crib. It is so nice not having to get up and investigate every sound. Now I just look at the monitor. Great product, absolutely worth every penny.
Leah R.
This is a great investment! So helpful when I hear my granddaughter fussing in her crib but am not sure if I should go in and pick her up. I can watch her for awhile, knowing she is safe. Being able to talk through it is also so convenient.
Danielle G.
Berwick, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best baby monitor. I love that we can always see our baby knowing that she is safe. If she is cranky or fussing we can talk to her through the monitor without having to go in the room. We have not had one problem with it! HIGHLY Recommend it!
Jacinda P.
I don't know what I would do without this! I've been using it day and night for 21 months. It is just now showing signs of the battery starting to wear out but still going strong!
Monica R.
Where is this sold?
Erin N.
How much is this and is it worth the money?
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
I was wondering if anyone had tried this monitor and what was your thought and opinion? I have a grand baby on the way and I am looking for a monitor.