Samsung ATIV Odyssey for Verizon Wireless with new service agreement uploaded by Dominique H.

BY SAMSUNG

The Samsung ATIV Odyssey for Verizon Wireless is proof that cutting-edge technology can be easy to use. Running on the Windows Phone 8 operating system, your experience begins with Live Tiles, which let you create an engaging Start screen to quickly find out what your friends are up to. Helpful built-in apps such as Now and Mini Diary bring news, weather and more to your fingertips while also helping you share important moments. And you'll benefit from speedy Verizon 4G LTE, which offers more 4G LTE coverage than all other networks combined. With the Verizon-exclusive Samsung ATIV Odyssey, you get simplicity and power in one. Easily see what's happening with the Samsung-exclusive Now app. Get quick access to information that is important to you, Stay current with Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! News, weather and Twitter updates. It is a windows smartphone that moves at the speed of life. see more...

Mauricio S.
MEDLEY, FL
Chris A.
Great phone. Can send pictures messages with wifi. takes decent pictures. I've used it for a few years and then passed out on to my brother when I got a new one
Sky L.
Leavenworth, KS
I had a windiws phone before i didn't really like it it was a little confusing .
Kendra T.
Acton, MA
Good camera. Ease of use. I however do not like the tile layout on the main page. Love Samsung however.
Charlyn R.
West Palm Beach, FL
This phone is nice big it is very slow. The camera isn't very good. It takes a long time load. The best thing about it was making calls. It was easy to use but slow.
silvia r.
Houston, TX ,671 8 mobud Dr Houston tx 77074
Pues de este producto no se que decir nunca he usado servicios de Verizon pero tengo conocidos que usan esta compañía y están contentos
Willa S.
New Haven, CT
Samsung galaxy 6edge excellent phone I really like it. it is
expensive but I had Samsung from day one
Danika J.
Huntsville, AL
Well my parents have Verizon and they love it they have good service and they are easy to use
amy s.
Batesville, AR
This is the most amazing product available on the market. It does just what it is supposed to do. I couldn't live without it. i wouldny use anything else. it is so easy to use.
Kendrick Q.
Lansing, MI
I purchased this device to be my tertiary device after my Samsung Galaxy S7, as well as my BLU Vivo 5x, I can't review this as a daily driver because I have not used this phone for more than 30 minutes a day for about 2 weeks, but if you budget is this tight I would highly recommend this phone.