Samsung ATIV Odyssey for Verizon Wireless with new service agreement uploaded by Dominique H.

BY SAMSUNG

The Samsung ATIV Odyssey for Verizon Wireless is proof that cutting-edge technology can be easy to use. Running on the Windows Phone 8 operating system, your experience begins with Live Tiles, which let you create an engaging Start screen to quickly find out what your friends are up to. Helpful built-in apps such as Now and Mini Diary bring news, weather and more to your fingertips while also helping you share important moments. And you'll benefit from speedy Verizon 4G LTE, which offers more 4G LTE coverage than all other networks combined. With the Verizon-exclusive Samsung ATIV Odyssey, you get simplicity and power in one. Easily see what's happening with the Samsung-exclusive Now app. Get quick access to information that is important to you, Stay current with Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! News, weather and Twitter updates. It is a windows smartphone that moves at the speed of life. see more...

Sylvie D.
I like Samsung. Easy to undertands allez application. Beautiful screen, easy to play games ans use thé courriel ans google
Rubi P.
Guadalajara
Me gusta mucho
pero ya me canse de responder este tipo de preguntas, no deberian hacer tantas ya que los usuarios nos cansamos :/
Valentina N.
Genial la imagen buenísima es sistema es ideal se lo recomiendo a todas las personas porque es de lo mejor
Harija R.
Toronto, ON
Purchased it last week for my brother. He loves it and the photo quality is just perfect.
Dana R.
Spring Hill, FL
As a writer, a journalist, a public speaker, and a freelance stylist, I need to be able to do everything from my phone. You never know when I might have to do a Power Point presentation , and yes ,I can do it from my phone! Rock on!!!
Sky L.
Leavenworth, KS
I had a windiws phone before i didn't really like it it was a little confusing .
Alviana S.
Plattsburgh, NY
Samsung phones are the best phones on the market thus far they have produced nothing but quality so far and I'm looking forward to what they come up with next.
Sophia D.
Hazleton, PA
Galaxy note 4 is great I like big phones and this one is just perfect thin and fits in my hands
April R.
Kingsport, TN
A good phone for everyone in the family I don't see how they can do it but they do I have had a really good service with the same phone for a long time its actually time for a new phone in my book
Candi P.
, I mean if you want a cheap low budget phone this is definitely the way to go