Samsung ATIV Odyssey for Verizon Wireless with new service agreement uploaded by Dominique H.

BY SAMSUNG

The Samsung ATIV Odyssey for Verizon Wireless is proof that cutting-edge technology can be easy to use. Running on the Windows Phone 8 operating system, your experience begins with Live Tiles, which let you create an engaging Start screen to quickly find out what your friends are up to. Helpful built-in apps such as Now and Mini Diary bring news, weather and more to your fingertips while also helping you share important moments. And you'll benefit from speedy Verizon 4G LTE, which offers more 4G LTE coverage than all other networks combined. With the Verizon-exclusive Samsung ATIV Odyssey, you get simplicity and power in one. Easily see what's happening with the Samsung-exclusive Now app. Get quick access to information that is important to you, Stay current with Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! News, weather and Twitter updates. It is a windows smartphone that moves at the speed of life. see more...

arlene p.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Im not really a sumsung fan. The camera quality is bad it frezzes way to much and it is so slow. There just not for me.
Ieshia K.
San Antonio , Tx
Good buyer, prompt payment, valued customer, highly recommended. Quick response and fast payment. Perfect! THANKS!!
Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
I pushed wrong button. I have Samsung Galaxy s6 edge. I love it. It has all the features I want and more
paula c.
Seneca, MO
I had this phone after a while the battery will would not last very long so i bought another brand phone
Kendra T.
Acton, MA
Good camera. Ease of use. I however do not like the tile layout on the main page. Love Samsung however.
Kathy Z.
Techie Expert Level 3
My phone is different kinds of brands and it's from my little brother he gave me. It was okay phone.
Willa S.
New Haven, CT
Samsung galaxy 6edge excellent phone I really like it. it is
expensive but I had Samsung from day one
bruno l.
Brooklyn, NY
Samsung ativ odyssey for verizon wireless with new service agreement is very important and neccesary
Dione V.
Elkridge, MD
If you want to buy, this the one. The service works better then never. You really should try it.
Sophia D.
Hazleton, PA
Galaxy note 4 is great I like big phones and this one is just perfect thin and fits in my hands