Samsung ATIV Odyssey for Verizon Wireless with new service agreement uploaded by Dominique H.

BY SAMSUNG

The Samsung ATIV Odyssey for Verizon Wireless is proof that cutting-edge technology can be easy to use. Running on the Windows Phone 8 operating system, your experience begins with Live Tiles, which let you create an engaging Start screen to quickly find out what your friends are up to. Helpful built-in apps such as Now and Mini Diary bring news, weather and more to your fingertips while also helping you share important moments. And you'll benefit from speedy Verizon 4G LTE, which offers more 4G LTE coverage than all other networks combined. With the Verizon-exclusive Samsung ATIV Odyssey, you get simplicity and power in one. Easily see what's happening with the Samsung-exclusive Now app. Get quick access to information that is important to you, Stay current with Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! News, weather and Twitter updates. It is a windows smartphone that moves at the speed of life. see more...

Dana R.
Spring Hill, FL
As a writer, a journalist, a public speaker, and a freelance stylist, I need to be able to do everything from my phone. You never know when I might have to do a Power Point presentation , and yes ,I can do it from my phone! Rock on!!!
Kendrick Q.
Lansing, MI
I purchased this device to be my tertiary device after my Samsung Galaxy S7, as well as my BLU Vivo 5x, I can't review this as a daily driver because I have not used this phone for more than 30 minutes a day for about 2 weeks, but if you budget is this tight I would highly recommend this phone.
Overall great phone. Has a very clear sound and display. However it is a little buggy. The system will crash from time to time and the screen will freeze on occasion. Also, if you send a picture via text through the camera option it will not send.
Charlyn R.
West Palm Beach, FL
This phone is nice big it is very slow. The camera isn't very good. It takes a long time load. The best thing about it was making calls. It was easy to use but slow.
April R.
Kingsport, TN
A good phone for everyone in the family I don't see how they can do it but they do I have had a really good service with the same phone for a long time its actually time for a new phone in my book
Chris A.
Great phone. Can send pictures messages with wifi. takes decent pictures. I've used it for a few years and then passed out on to my brother when I got a new one
Alviana S.
Plattsburgh, NY
Samsung phones are the best phones on the market thus far they have produced nothing but quality so far and I'm looking forward to what they come up with next.
Dominique H.
North Richland Hills, TX
My phone broke and while its getting repaired i have been using this one. I have had no issues so far and i love the camera. Perfect for selfies!
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
Ive never heard of this service and for that reason cant provide much of the info. if anyone knows more info please comment below. thanks
silvia r.
Houston, TX ,671 8 mobud Dr Houston tx 77074
Pues de este producto no se que decir nunca he usado servicios de Verizon pero tengo conocidos que usan esta compañía y están contentos