Samsung Ativ Book 9 Plus Np940x3k 13.3 Touchscreen Led [superbright] Ultrabook - Intel Core I7 I7-5500u 2.40 Ghz - Ash Black - 8GB RAM - 256GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics 5500 - (np940x3k-k02us)

BY SAMSUNG

Pixel Perfection The ATIV Book 9 Plus packes 275 pixels per inch into its stunning 3200 x 1800 high-resolution display. The Quad HD+ touchscreen is 2.8 times sharper than Full HD and with true-to-l. see more...

Rose P.
Rose P.
San Diego, CA
This has been my favorite laptop for work. I take it every where with me because it's super lightweight and the battery life is awesome. The only disadvantage is that it requires a micro hdmi connector for projecting. The laptop boots up fast thanks to the flash drive and i7 processor.

I highly recommend anyone considering a Samsung. The looks and functionality is excellent.
Denise A.
Denise A.
College Park, MD

At full brightness, it is quite bright (and power-hogging).
+ QHD+ resolution is the main reason why I (and other resolution-) made this purchase. And it does not disappoint. Text are crisp and easy on the eyes.
+ Supernice design. Much love for Samsung in this department. Build quality is also very good. This ultrabook just screams "premium".
+ Very light.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Clendenin, WV
Im not very technical but I love this laptop. i even liked to color of it. Ive had a Samsung before and I believe it is simple to work. I have never had a problem with it. The price was good, it was very affordable. I would recommend this to others. It has every thing you need.
Santina S.
Santina S.
San Diego, CA
My mom wanted a laptop just to have since she did not have a home computer. I found this laptop to fit the things she wanted to do and she loves it.
Ann k.
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Would love to try this product. I do have friends that have one of these and they love it. would love to buy one
Nicol R.
Nicol R.
Zion, IL
I have this computer right now i love it very much. Very fast and durable
good price for a samsung
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Toano, VA
No complaints. I purchased this with the main purpose being school use, so flash drive wasn't that big of an issue when deciding. My 8 year old plays reflex math for school and it works very fast and never skips a beat.
This is my first touch screen, with windows 7, and it was fairly simple to use and manage.
krystal k.
krystal k.
Baltimore, MD
I have a chrome book and it works great for everything including my school work or something just to keep my kids busy. i have no problems from the computer at all.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Great computer, super fast touch screen, and super light! Would recommend this computer to any college student or for working people.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Fountain, CO
I am very picky when it comes to the laptop I use but these laptops are amazing and run very smoothly with little to no problems