Samsung ATIV Book 9 NP940X5J-K02US 15.6

Samsung ATIV Book 9 NP940X5J-K02US 15.6" Touchscreen LED Ultrabook

BY SAMSUNG #32 in Laptops

The perfect combination of power and style. The ultra-slim, ultra-powerful Samsung ATIV Book takes performance, design and content sharing to a whole new level. Manufacturer: Samsung Manufacturer Part Number: NP940X5J-K02US Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. samsungusa.com Brand Name: Samsung Product Line: ATIV Book 9 Product Model: NP940X5J-K02US Product Name: ATIV Book 9 NP940X5J-K02US Ultrabook Product Type: Ultrabook Processor & Chipset: Processor Manufacturer: Intel Processor & Chipset: Processor Type: Core i7 Processor & Chipset: Processor Model: i7-4500U Processor & Chipset: Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core) Memory: Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Storage: Optical Drive Type: No Display & Graphics: Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Display & Graphics: Touchscreen: Yes Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 4400 Display & Graphics: Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Display & Graphics: Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Network & Communication: Wireless LAN: Yes Network & Communication: Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Network & Communication: Ethernet Technology: Ethernet Network & Communication: Bluetooth: Yes see more...

Samsung ATIV Book 9 NP940X5J-K02US 15.6
Samsung ATIV Book 9 NP940X5J-K02US 15.6" Touchscreen LED Ultrabook
Joyel B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
We bought this for our daughter for college. We are pleased that it has provided her with more than what she needs. Not only can she do her school work and papers but on her down time this is in her hand at all times watching Netflix. We are so happy she loves this product.
Leslie M.
My younger brother was in need of his own computer for assignments from school. This laptop is very lightweight and the screen is very clean and clear. The speakers are loud enough where if I am watching a video I don't have to amplify the sound with speakers or headphones. I do need to get used to the mouse because whenever I try to left click it seems to always want to right click.
Kayla D.
Panama City, FL
Seriously beautiful disign and display. Runs smooth. Great platform. Used for day to day internet or even ran Photoshop with no issues. Lightweight and the touch screen is on point. The display is plenty big enough as well.
Melina M.
San Francisco, CA
I purchased this laptop 6 months ago and love having a touch screen and ultrabook. The laptop is so sleek and extremely sturdy. My only complaint is that it's fairly heavy despite how slim it is. Nonetheless, very happy with my purchase.
richard d.
Sarasota, FL
Great product I live how fast it is and that I can use it for all of my work need and can also connect it to my TV at home for entertainment
arisbeida E.
Purchased this laptop to use for college. Great computer. Very well designed. Lightweight computer which makes it easy to carry around.
Isabella M.
My brother has this ultrabook touchscreen laptop and I must admit it pretty cool it attaches and disattaches and still works good
Diamond E.
Newport News , Va
It was a great computer. I like thT it was fast is saved everything I needed it to. I didn't have any problems with it at all
Gisele S.
Towson, MD
I got a Samsung Chromebook a couple months ago, it is really good and easy to use. I see more pros that goes to have it.
Grillo Y Eli M.
Shafter, CA
My laptop worked great I used it for school and home it has not gave me no problem at all since I bought it