Samsung Ativ Book 9 Np900x3k 13.3 Led [superbright Plus] Ultrabook - Intel Core I7 I7-5500u 2.40 Ghz - Platinum Silver - 8GB RAM - 256GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics 5500 - Windows 7 (np900x3k-s01us) uploaded by Jwan K.

BY SAMSUNG #97 in Laptops

Product Type: Ultrabook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition CPU: Intel Core i7 (5th Gen) 5500U / 2.4 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 3 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: L3 -. see more...

Mohammed K.
Great product. Sound volume does not go that high. I miss the fingerprint logon in my previous Toshiba ultrabook.

Other features are great i7 5th Gen, screen resolution, finish, backlit keyboard... Value for money!
Merel L.
Minden, NV
I love this laptop! I've had it for a little while now and it never dissapoints. The keyboard works nice and the laptop itself is user-friendly and light.
Eva B.
Kingman, AZ
Pretty nice. First laptop. So it does the job. Wish it had a clearer screen but hey it works just fine fur what I need. Yep really easy to use.
Wendy R.
Great product. I like the size of this computer. The programs installed were also a great value. I thought the color was really nice too!
Nicole E.
Woodbury, NJ
LOVE IT. Except for the mouse pad no longer working due to a power serge, this laptop is my child. Obsessed is putting it mildly.
Dominga C.
Jacksonville , NC
I liked this computer but not for what I like to use my laptops for it was not my cup of tea but would be great for someone else
Destiny G.
Bayonne, NJ
My son wants this computer so bad. I would love to be able to afford it because he is in the Navy and it would help him a lot.
Alejandra P.
Chino, CA
It's a really good laptop, very light weight & easy to carry on the go. Touch screen is a great feature on the laptop
Eric P.
Orlando, FL
This laptop is so fast. It definitely competes with the MacBook by far. Love the resolution as well
lori p.
Hurricane, WV
Best laptop. only complaint is mouse pad freezes for just a couple of second before you can use it