Samsung Ativ Book 9 Np900x3k 13.3 Led [superbright Plus] Ultrabook - Intel Core I5 I5-5200u 2.20 Ghz - Platinum Silver - 8GB RAM - 128GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics 5500 - Windows 7 (np900x3k-k02us)

BY SAMSUNG #89 in Laptops

AT A GLANCE Bring clarity to your business with the Samsung ATIV Book 9 Ultrabook for business. Its QHD + display is 4 times sharper than full HD and features 350-nit SuperBright™ technology. see more...

Brittney I.
Lawrenceville , GA
Love this has the same look as a MacBook but does much more than an apple product! Has a decent weight also
Jamie M.
Barnhart, MO
Bought this last year, all was well with what I use it for but recently when I turn it on it says an error message about a battery?
John S.
Portland, OR
Fast, light, and reliable. Its just okay for email and face booking. Nothing special like the macbook!
Tomica W.
HUMBLE, TX
My laptop is not on the list but all my devices are Samsung. It's a trusted brand in my home
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
Works well and does what I need it to do..haven't had any problems yet but we will continue to see
Milena W.
Keyport, NJ
This is a very good laptop for the price. You can bring it anywhere around with you and it's like a normal computer. I have never had problems with it before. The screen is great and the laptop itself is decently made.
Yazmin H.
Winter Haven, FL
Love my new Samsung laptop great for taking on road trips doesn't take up that much space! It works nice and smoothly it doesn't freeze or goes slow
Madison H.
Cookiikkkokiooiokkkkkkkkkkkooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
kimberly c.
Orange Park, FL
A lot of people in my family have this computer and they love it a lot, they have no issues with it
Zobia N.
Sacramento, CA
Excellent . has enough memory for a big music playlist . Also the keyboard is comfortable