Samsung Ativ Book 9 Np900x3k 13.3 Led [superbright Plus] Ultrabook - Intel Core I5 I5-5200u 2.20 Ghz - Platinum Silver - 8GB RAM - 128GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics 5500 - Windows 7 (np900x3k-k02us)

BY SAMSUNG #92 in Laptops

AT A GLANCE Bring clarity to your business with the Samsung ATIV Book 9 Ultrabook for business. Its QHD + display is 4 times sharper than full HD and features 350-nit SuperBright™ technology. see more...

Bruna A.
new rochelle, NY
After having read many first reviews I hesitated because of the reported low performance of the Core M processor. I have 2 older Samsung Series 9 Ultra books, both with the higher speed i7 processors. I was unable to find this newest 12.2 inch jewel in a store so I took the risk and ordered one: What a wonderful surprise! It performs faster than all my previous units. (I have 16 Chrome Tabs open all the time and am a heavy user of MS Office 2013. No gaming).
Keyboard: excellent, WiFi 802.11 ac fast, software finally (with Windows 10) where is should always have been: Easy, logical, reliable.
Jenny  Z.
Everything was great about this laptop, my only issue with it was the fact that the screen began dying out on me. There were dead pixels before the end of the first year. Might have been because of the constant use, but even so.
Nicole G.
Paso robles, Ca
I love this computer has terrific speed and excellent storage I use it for our small bussiness and photo shop and shopping and music my kids play games on it and i have to say it meets all of our needs
Milena W.
Keyport, NJ
This is a very good laptop for the price. You can bring it anywhere around with you and it's like a normal computer. I have never had problems with it before. The screen is great and the laptop itself is decently made.
Yazmin H.
Winter Haven, FL
Love my new Samsung laptop great for taking on road trips doesn't take up that much space! It works nice and smoothly it doesn't freeze or goes slow
minjin a.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg it is my favorite! so easy to take on the go and its amazing. it works great! it is affordable and the price is perfect. i use it all the time.
Kiara S.
Iron Station, NC
I have had this laptop for many years and I have had to replace the screen several times and many pieces of the frame has managed to break off.
Jamie M.
Barnhart, MO
Bought this last year, all was well with what I use it for but recently when I turn it on it says an error message about a battery?
Rachel S.
Fenton, MI
Love my notebook just wish I had more room to store I love anything Samsung and setup would definitely recommend to buy
Brittney I.
Lawrenceville , GA
Love this has the same look as a MacBook but does much more than an apple product! Has a decent weight also