suggested searches

27%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Recently purchased this set after my old washer broke. So far this is a major upgrade from our Maytag. I love love love having the faucet! We have our laundry in the basement with no utility sink, it’s so nice to be able to rinse and pretreat my kids clothes without having to do it in my kitchen sink. The settings so far are wonderful and I love having a “smart” washer/dryer more than I thought I would. It really helps me keep on top of laundry. Definitely recommend!
I have been use this for 2years, it’s pretty cool when i first start it, it’s digital touch screen, and when it finishes washing, it will play a little sorts music tell you that it done the work
What I dislike about this is where they design or put the liquid bleach only. It's not easy to clean when you are using thick bleach. I need to wipe the residue of the bleach. They should design it together with detergent and softener. All in all I am satisfied. Good for top loads, the soiling of water are enough for my laundries, the spinning is strong to drain excess water after washing and I can do laundry now even I am not home by just downloading the App.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I purchased this washer and i want to know if it suppost to wash sloww or fast ?
0 answers
Samsung Activewash with Built-In Sink 4.8-cu ft High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer (Platinum) ENERGY STAR WA48J7770AP ? Any suggestions for getting clothes from the bottom? Even on a chair I cannot reach.
0 answers