BY SAMSUNG #72 in Laptops

Samsung 90W Laptop PC AC Adapter: Power Output: 90W Energy-efficient and electrically safe Ideal for traveling see more...

Victoria H.
Hopewell, VA
Samsung 90W Laptop Pc Adapter, I really love this product. No problems at all. It works great. Doesn't break easy like my other one. Very easy to use and very affordable. Not pricey at all. I have two of them. I am very satisfied with the product.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Techie Expert Level 3
I had to purchase this after mine had gotten water damaged ( thanks kids) I must say the price was a little bit higher than what i wanted to pay but i had to have it.
Melinda H.
SAMSUNG HAS GREAT PRODUCTS AND THEY BACK UP THERE PRODUCTS. THE ADAPTER WORKED REALLY GOOD. I NEVER WORRY ABOUT SAMSUNG PRODUCTS U ALWAYS GET YOUR MONEY WORTH. BUY SAMSUNG ITS THE BEST WAY TO GO!!!
Kirsten H.
Otis, OR
Personally I don't think any charger (no matter what for) is that great because eventually they all either stop working properly or break :-/ When they come out with a charger that you don't have to replace every couple of years, I will not only buy it but give it 5 stars.
Jessica A.
Lovilia, IA
I just purchased this not to long ago and it is great! It charges my laptop very quickly. It is easy to carry around and the cords are nice and long to reach far away outlets.
Jasmine G.
So I had to buy a spare for my laptop, was harder to find and a bit pricey but I guess anything to get the computer charged will help regardless of price
Roxyana G.
I had to buy a new charger for my laptop because my other charger just decided to quit on me when I needed it the most. This gets the job done. :)
ashley m.
Gainesville , GA
This charger is awesome it charges super past and it break down to two parts where it's easy to tote around if your laptop needs an extra boost
Rosa F.
Melrose Park, IL
Really great charger I only owned 2 for the past 8 years and the only reason I got the 2nd one is because my 1st one got stolen.
Gina B.
Bean Station, TN
I have a samsung chorome and I love this lil thing. It does everything I need it too and thres nothing bad I can say abou it.