Samsung 85" Class 4K UHD LED Smart HDTV UN85JU7100 - recaro north

Feel the drama of blacker blacks and brighter brights with striking crispness on the Samsung 85 Class 4K UHD Smart TV. With 4K UHD resolution you ll enjoy a picture with 4X the detail of Full HD. See the difference precise color and contrast can make and a Smart TV experience that puts your favorite content at your fingertips. see more...

Samsung 85" Class 4K UHD LED Smart HDTV UN85JU7100 - recaro north
Ericka S.
Olathe, KS
This TV is huge! It currently resides and our basement and has really improved our movie nights. The picture quality is great even on video games. Everyone is always really impressed with it. Its also very easy to connect video games and use netflix. I no longer had to go through the xbox to get to netflix and can easily stream things form online.
Stephanie M.
Everyone loves my new tv! Picture perfect at all times. Can easily connect to the internet, youtube, amazon or Netflix. It's easy to use. My Samsung was a great investment.
Abby S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Great TV. Good quality and picture. Having a Smart TV makes everything super easy to navigate and search for TV programs or apps like Netflix and Hulu.
francis a.
Orlando, FL
My husband and I love this tv, the quality of image, vivid colors, no reflection, super hyper high definition its the best, sound by itself its awesome
Zuly T.
Mcminnville, TN
It's like being at the movies! The color is amazing so bright and clear the sound is great as well! And love how easily I can go to Netflix or Hulu!
Sydney I.
Boone, NC
The smart TV is absolutely amazing! There's so many applications that come with it, along with the screen being so bright and clear.
Ashley D.
Smithville, MO
I have always bought and owned Samsung tvs. They have the best picture on them and they seem to have the best prices as well.
Jeycee S.
Hawthorne, CA
This screen is amazing, it's like having a home theater, transmission is almost live, my whole family is satisfied
Amber S.
Ashland, KY
This Samsung t.v is amazing..The picture on it is gorgeous,the speakers are lound and is just a great t.v overall!
Claudia C.
Clute, TX
Love my smart TV! The ability to surf the net and watch cable at the same time is a Electronic Dream!