suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

This Samsung TV is just insane. Not only the size which is massive in our smaller living room (a true movie theater experience) but the picture quality is incredibly sharp and clear! The colors are intense, and the TV auto adjusts brightness depending on the light/dark lighting in the picture. The remote is also simple and sleek, and universal with our receiver to control volume. I can’t think of any cons, no glitches or issue with screen. TV was HEAVY when mounting on the wall, but looks incredible! Very happy with our purchase.
Best quality picture I have seen. Smart TV eith no lag or problems. When watching the Packer games it's like you are at lambeau on the field.
So far so good on this TV. We have had a bad experience with a precious Samsung TV that left a bad opinion about their tvs. Great picture and easy to use.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Hi dear. i like your product and i want to do a review for you. i have a fans page on facebook (+5000 follows and likes) for gaming and technologies . my fans will be very happy to buy this product , and they will suggest their friend to buy t also . so do not worry your product will like all my fans contact me : [email protected]
Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my Profile Facebook and my Page Facebook and my channel youtube ! So can you send it to me please ! Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54 City : Kenitra Zip / Postal Code :14000 Country : Morocco And i will be very gratefull to you thanks if you accept Sir ! Thank you for your time !
0 answers