Samsung 8" 16GB Android WiFi Galaxy Tab 3 & Samsung Grey Pouch

by Samsung

Stay connected whether you're at home or on the go. Offering a multitude of entertainment options, the SM-T3100ZWSXAR Galaxy Tab 3 8" tablet is packed with power.

Como.adquirirla ?
Start your review of Samsung 8" 16GB Android WiFi Galaxy Tab 3 & Samsung Grey Pouch!
How would you rate this product?
Lake Charles, LA
We purchased this tablet for our 5 year old as an alternative to her stealing our phones to play and watch YouTube. She loves it. It is super user friendly and a wonderful tablet for the price. We like it a lot more than the Kindle Fire tablets we bought our sons prior to this. I would suggest this product to anyone in the market for a light weight durable tablet for themselves or their children. We purchased ours at Best Buy.
miami beach, florida
On un procesador Quad Core de 1,2 GHz, 1,5 GB de RAM y Android Lollipop, Galaxy Tab A te ofrece un gran rendimiento y una interfaz minimalista adaptada al formato de su pantalla. Disfruta de tus contenidos multimedia y navega rápidamente por la web.
Tucson, AZ
I love this tablet it does everything I need it to do. I also share this with my kids. there's tons of free apps to use that are really fun for all of us! I highly recommend this to everyone and any age. it's pretty simple top use and operate
Brownsville, KY
I'm pretty certain this is the version my husband wanted for christmas. So that's what he got. He says the visuals are poor. very thing is blurry & the colors are not how they should be (he uses it for Clash of Clans & compares the visual to his Samsung Galaxy s6). There is no front camera & it is very slow.
This tablet is great. Its the perfect size for my two year old to draw on or watch her cartoons on. It is also great for any apps for TV or social media. We use ours everyday, and are very pleased with it.
Glendale, AZ
This tablet is light weight and is pretty fast when you first purchase it. but after awhile of using it and downloading a bunch of apps it starts to slow down. i recommend buying the 64gb tablet
Medley, FL
Just like my phone, my tab is Samsung.. love the brand, always have goods products there is a really good balance between price-quality I use this for studying but also to be on my social medias
Homestead, FL
I've tended to always go to apple if I want any sort of electronics, Samsung is not a bad product but I felt that this tablet was slow and lost battery quick. It's not horrible so it's not something I wouldn't use but I prefer other products.
Grand Prairie, TX
I received my tablet for Christmas and I'm in love with it. Its easy to use and its not heavy at all! I use it for research and just to pass a time. Cons are it takes a long time to charge , other than that t its a great product.
Like this product, small size compact almost like aphone. If you have a smart phone like the 6plus or samsung note this may not be for you since its pretty similar in size and capabilities.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...