ElectronicsTelevisionSamsung

Samsung 75" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi

by Samsung

#15 in Television

Samsung UN75JU7100 75" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi

Can one person mount this TV or is it a two person job?
HooW is the sound on this?
Im looking for a 75 inch samsung tv. Is the quality any good? Samsung 75" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi ?
Start your review of Samsung 75" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi!
Luis O.
Inglewood, CA
Good brand, great colors! Easy to set up. Definitely meet my expectations. Highly recommend this brand.
Jolene L.
Brewer, ME
Samsung 75" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi uploaded by Jolene L.
Absolutely love our tv! The picture quality is so crisp and clear. We paid a lot for ours, but we really enjoy watching football and movies on it. Great quality
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
The size of this TV is awesome. The 4k is amazing, I've never seen anything like it. The only complaint is because of the size older shows and movies that are not great quality look crappy. But that's going to be an issue with any tv of this size. Super Mario super sized? Yes please!
Amber H.
Brilliant, OH
I have this television in my bedroom and I love it! It’s a bit pricey but worth it!! The picture is amazing and I love that it’s WiFi compatible
leanne G.
Great tv the sound and picture are nice and clear. Pairs great with my Samsung tablet and phone. Looking for a deal I'd definitely recommend this tv.
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
Samsung 75" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi uploaded by Allison G.
Every TV we own in our home is a Samsung. Each one we have purchased has gotten bigger and bigger. Least in my hubby’s head he thinks that’s what your supposed to do. I have to say this last one was an argument but I’m glad he won, I’m really glad we went with the 75”. It fits perfectly. The picture on this TV is amazing, some of the 4K movies we watch is unreal how clear the picture is. It’s like your right there, like you reach out and touch the fur on the animal or pick the leaf on the tree. Sound quality is really good too, we added a sound bar and you can feel it through your body. So now when we movies, we don’t just watch it, we experience it.
Lauren D.
My family and I have had many different TVs but Samsung makes the best ones ! The pixels and sound quality is amazing! Also this tv is huge and you can see everything so clear!
Tara V.
Vestavia, AL
Great picture, sound. Sleek black and chrome look makes any room look amazing. It has quality sound and HD picture makes Samsung one of my top favorite brands.
Lauren J.
Peoria, AZ
I have no idea what kind of tv we have, I know it’s a Samsung because of how well it performs!
Gloria M.
Samsung 75" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi uploaded by Gloria M.
My t.v rules! It sits up great and has very sharp and clear picture. I literally have zero complaints. It’s of great quality and it hasn’t crashed on me even though I use and use and use it. Have had this bad boy about 4 years now.