ElectronicsTelevisionSamsung
75" Class Q60T QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV (2020)

Samsung 75" Class Q60T QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV (2020)

by Samsung

Quantum Dot Technology delivers over a billion shades of color that stay true-to-life. Quantum HDR brings out the detail and contrast by expanding the range of color and detail beyond what's possible on HDTVs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 75" Class Q60T QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV (2020)!
Robyn M.
Charlotte, NC
I just purchased this 75" TV this past summer because my old 58" Samsung plasma TV finally burnt out on me. I have had several Samsung TVs of various sizes and it is my favorite brand of TVs. My last one lasted a long time so I didn't mind replacing it with a new smart TV. The color is vibrate, picture has sharp images, and sound is so much better than my last TV. I am really enjoying all of its great features and built in apps.

Looking for your answer?