ElectronicsTelevisionsSamsung
75" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN75JU650DFXZA

Samsung 75" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN75JU650DFXZA

by Samsung

With 4K UHD resolution you'll enjoy a picture with 4X the detail of Full HD. Watch and play your way with the advanced Samsung Smart TV platform that lets you quickly and easily access your favorite content. Upgrade all lower resolution media to a stunning near ultra high-definition experience with enhanced detail and optimized picture quality. Experience UHD picture quality with deeper blacks, purer whites, brighter colors, and enhanced detail in every image. Enjoy improved fast-action moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 120 with outstanding refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone or other compatible mobile device's screen onto the TVs screen wirelessly instead of your devices smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function. Have your Samsung Smart TV act as an alarm when synchronized with your other Samsung mobile devices. Use the large screen to display important items such as the time, weather, and your daily schedule.

Which TV can you recommend to me to buy in Black Friday? Samsung 75" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN75JU650DFXZA
What does this model Tv usually go for, and how would you rate it?
Start your review of Samsung 75" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN75JU650DFXZA!
Katie B.
Hagerstown, MD
Samsung 75" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN75JU650DFXZA uploaded by Katie B.
Love our TV makes everything super easy to have all right there. If you haven't gotten yourself a smart flat screen I highly recommend samsung being that brand. Have never had an issue, easy to sort through Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, or whatever you chose for your tv watching experience. Has easy hookup access for your Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console or Sony PlayStation 5 Console as well. Our Samsung brings the family together 🖤🎥
Juliana C.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Samsung 75" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN75JU650DFXZA uploaded by Juliana C.
Love my Samsung tv! I never had any other brands because you can definitely tell the quality of this tv compared to other similar brands.
eboni B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Samsung 75" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN75JU650DFXZA uploaded by eboni B.
I love this tv, it comes with apps, and it’s thin. It’s is not very light but that should be expected for the size. I have mine mounted over the fireplace.Samsung 75" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN75JU650DFXZA
Savana M.
Pflugerville
Samsung 75" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN75JU650DFXZA uploaded by Savana M.
I love this TV soooo much !!!! I love the quality and I also love that I can play the game on it from the couch and be able to see every bit of thing I love it
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
This tv is large and in charge but we love it. The picture is really clear and I love that it’s a smart tv. Definitely recommend
Jade U.
Samsung 75" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN75JU650DFXZA uploaded by Jade U.
My parents have [product:samsung-85-class-84-1/2-diag-led-4k-ultra-hd-tv-2160p-120hz-smart-3d-hdtv] in their living room and omg is it good. They use it practically every night and watching it feels like you are at the movie theatres. The screen is sooo big its like the size of a person. The graphics are great and as long as u sit far enough away it doesn’t hurt your eyes.
Krystal S.
Warren, MI
I love this tv. Big and nice picture, what more could you ask for??? I need a nice picture and this does the job. Makes shows and movies look so much better.
Katy M.
Crowley, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
So the husband bought this from Amazon in Prime days last year and we love it. I thought it would be a little much, but it's actually nice. The 4k makes everything crisp and clear. Worth the price!
Tilankhulenji N.
Huntsville, AL
Samsung 75" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN75JU650DFXZA uploaded by Tilankhulenji N.
It has been keeping me busy during this quarantine. I don’t know much about tv. I like that it has internet and apps which is so cool. It’s also easy to use. Been using it for 2 years now. I highly recommend!!!
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Samsung TVs have by far the best picture quality in my opinion. The only complaint that I have is their options of apps. I can get more apps to watch through the roku.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ian A.
Southgate, KY
il y a un an
Lori D. il y a 2 mois
Amazing picture and sound although i upgraded with additional sound bar . Would definitely recommend’