Samsung 670 HG48ND670DF 48

Samsung 670 HG48ND670DF 48" 1920 x 1080 LED-LCD TV

BY SAMSUNG

670 HG48ND670DF 48" 1920 x 1080 LED-LCD TV LEDProduct Type: LED-LCD TV Screen Size: 48" Backlight Technology: LED see more...

Samsung 670 HG48ND670DF 48
Samsung 670 HG48ND670DF 48" 1920 x 1080 LED-LCD TV
Tammy S.
East Alton, IL
This TV is great for all kinds of entertainment. Whether that be watching sports and movies, or listening to music. Samsung is a well-respected brand for entertainment products, especially TV’s. This is an affordable TV that is great for anyone that enjoys watching TV with great quality and a great picture. All in all I'm very pleased with this TV.
Liandra T.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this television during the Black Friday sale and feels it was the best investment. I love the apps the television came with in addition to the crystal clear picture.
Gabrielle S.
El Paso, TX
Love this TV. The picture is crystal clear and the remote it comes with is great. It has apps such as Netflix and Hulu which make streaming videos and movies super easy!
shanna e.
Newhall, CA
The picture is great but the sound leaves a lot of room for improvement. Also, it regularly loses the wifi connection(it's approx. 6 ft from the router) even when everything else remains connected
Jen L.
Colorado Springs, CO
My TV has been a great purchase. I love the quality of my HD TV and Movie watching on it. I run my TV almost 24/7 and have no issues with it at all
Barbara S.
Columbus, OH
It's great. It fits perfectly in our space and very clear picture
It is a smart TV so there is so much it can do, still learing
all of that.
Tricia S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
We bought this TV after lightening hit our other brand new tv. Only downfall is if you lose the remote it doesn't have any buttons.
Marissa D.
Payson, UT
I can't even say enough about the sound, image, ease of use, size, etc. we love this tv, and it was very affordable too!
Kellie R.
Shannon, MS
This TV has a great picture. Not only is it very thin, it is light enough for me to lift. The sound is great too.
Karla  R.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love my t.v. I'm always in the house, so hahahaha i just love to WATCH t.v.
Is really good looking, is awesome